Forgiveness

It's very bright outside, the birds chirping away as Woo slowly opened his eyes and sat up. He waited a while till he was fully awake and he grabbed his phone. Checking the time. 10:11 AM. He looked round to see Yeosang still tucked under the covers fast asleep. He went on his phone and saw a missed call from San and some messages.

San : Missed call

San : Woo. Do you forgive me? I understand if you don't

San : sorry if I'm annoying you.

San : I love you woo

San : come to me if you need anything <3

Wooyoung realised he was smiling as he shook his head, shaking it out of him.

He uncontrollably started texting.

But he texted back. Dryly.

K

All he put was : K.

He was acting dry. He wanted to be dry while he thought about forgiving him. Yes, he loves San. Very very much.

He laid down comfortably under the covers as he scrolled through some TikTok and instagram for a while.

After half an hour Yeosang groaned and stirred. Wooyoung didn't notice, he was too busy watching funny TikTok videos on his for you page. Suddenly he heard a tired groaning voice.

"Mmm"

"Woo. You awake?" The tired voice whispered.

"Yeah! I'm awake" woo said loudly.

The two sat up in bed. Yeo threw the covers off him as he stood up straight and stretched wide and proudly. He then grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom door. Then turned to Wooyoung again and smiled.

"I'm gonna take a shower. I don't take long don't worry" he said as he opened the door. He walked in and locked the door behind him. After a while of silence you could hear the water turn on and Yeosang humming a song.

Yeosang got bored so he decided to play a game on his phone. Just a racing car game, which made his boredom worse.

He just went back on TikTok and scrolled through some boring videos.

Suddenly he saw a video of a person who was familiar.

"San has TikTok?" He muttered to himself. He swore it was San.

"He said he didn't..." he muttered again.

He went on the account to see that San had loads of videos. And he gets a lot of likes and has 1000 followers.

He hesitantly clicked follow and then continued scrolling on the for you page.

After a while he hears Yeosang stop singing and the water turn off. Signalling Sang was getting dried and dressed.

He then got a notification on TikTok inbox. He ignored it and after a while it turned into 99+ notifs. He checked it to see San followed him back and liked all his videos.

The door opened as he looked up. Yeosang was wearing a black T-shirt with the word 'leave me alone' in white writing at the back and front. He wore some blue ripped jeans as he sat in the bed, tying some shoes on.

"Where you going?" Woo asked as he put his phone on the side.

"Mmmm. Me and Felix are going to get a meal. Just us." He replied as he finished with his shoes and stood up. Smiling at Wooyoung.

Woo smiled back as he slowly nodded and got out of bed, the cold hitting him. Making him shiver.

"I'm gonna get changed in the bathroom" Wooyoung said as he grabbed his clothes and headed to the bathroom door.