Bonus Chapter : Play Date

Woosan kids name : 1 boy and 2 girls
Boy name : Sung U
Girl 1 Name : Bong Cha
Girl 2 Name : Deji

Seongsang kids : 1 boy
Boy name : Woo Keun

Minjoong Kids : 1 girl
Girl name : Hawi

2ho kids : 1 girl
Girl name : Dallia

Hyunlix kids : 2 boys and 1 girl
Boy 1 name : TaeSong
Boy 2 name : YeeTai
Girl name : Yulla

Sunki kids : 1 boy 1 girl
Boy name : Soon Ok
Girl name : Chija

Jakehoon kids : 0 :,)

Jaywon kids : 1 boy
Boy name : YongMan

.
.
.
.
.

"Oi! Sung U get back here. They aren't coming till later" San shouts annoyed. His son is running around the house, currently, naked. Weird. I know. But he's being naughty and running away from papa. Who's trying to dry him because he just came out the bath.

"If you come here and get dried and dressed. Then they will come." San says, slowly approaching his son.

That made SungU smile as he ran to papa. San grabbed him in the towel. Lifting him up and taking him into Woosan's shared room.

San dropped him on the bed and quickly dried him. Then put some pyjamas on him.

"See? It wasn't that bad? Their gonna be here soon quick let's go downstairs" San says. SungU smiles as he takes San's hand and they go downstairs. Woo is on the sofa playing with the two daughters. Bong cha and Deji.

The door knocks as San goes to the door and opens. Loads of kids scream and run in. Followed by the parents. Hyunjin x Felix, Jay x Jungwon, Jake x Sunghoon (no kids), Seonghwa x Yeosang, Yunho x Jongho, Mingi x Hongjoong.

The kids run around, laughs, and play as the adults talk, laugh, and drink coffee.

.
.
.
.
.

Omg shortest chapter ever. But that's the point of this chapter so yeah. I will be doing chapters of the ships but they are just images. So they will be ruining your notifications soon. Rip. Lol.

Woosan (and the other couples) have a happy life.

The end