Wattpad Original
There are 18 more free parts

Chapter Twenty Nine

Once Zoe and I are on the same page, there's no holding back

 Once Zoe and I are on the same page, there's no holding back. I don't want to leave a single doubt in her mind about how I feel about her, and after tonight, there won't be.

Zoe's in my arms as I climb the stairs to her bedroom, nudging the door open with my shoulder. As I set her back on the bed, her robe falls to the side, slipping off of her shoulder. Golden curls tumble down over her chest as tilts her head to the side, those rosy pink lips curling into a soft smile. Her emerald eyes hold mine in a soft, trusting stare as she plays with the clasp of her necklace. A quiet confidence hangs around her, and even though she's nearly naked for the first time in front of me, she doesn't seem to care. She's so damn beautiful and she hardly even knows it.

For weeks, I've been thinking about this moment, wanting to savor and appreciate every single second of it, and as Zoe lays out in front of me, I don't want to take a single second for granted. She slips her robe off the rest of the way and tosses it to the floor as I climb onto the bed, hovering above her. For a few seconds, I stay there, drinking in the masterpiece before me. Zoe's body shimmers in the pale moonlight, each carefully crafted curve highlighted as I drag my fingers along them. Down her shoulder, over each swell of those perfect tits, to the dimples in her hips.

Zoe arches her back into my touch as my hands roam her body, taking time to explore and appreciate every scar, every freckle, every single inch of her. As I unhook her bra, her breasts spill out and I flick my tongue across each nipple. A blanket of goosebumps covers her skin and its a stark contrast to the heat between us. My fingers dip lower, toying with the hem of her lace panties, working them down and over her ankles. Her moans only egg me on, and I can physically see her start to unravel with each touch. The way her body responds to me is pure magic, and I can't get enough.

"Please Tanner..." Zoe whispers, clinging to me as if her life depends on it. My cock hardens, its length bulging as I lay against her.

Please.

The neediness in her voice sends a shockwave through my entire body, satiating me like a drug. It fuels me, it drives me, it numbs me to anything but her. The anticipation proves to be too much for both of us, and she wants this just as bad as I do. Who am I to deny her?

"Please what, Zoe?"

"Please..." she whines again.

"I need to hear you say it."

"Please fuck me, Tanner. I need you."

Without wasting another second, I dive into her. My fingers slip into that delicious pussy, drumming against her clit, and I work my way back and forth. Zoe cries out, the sensation unraveling her as she completely loses herself in the moment. I pulse back and forth, stroking her slick flesh relentlessly as she clutches at the bed sheets.

"That feel good, baby?"

"Mmm." She moans, pressing her hips up, inviting me further in.

Pressing the pad of my thumb to her clit, I put one finger inside of her. "How about this?"