Wattpad Original
There are 47 more free parts

Welcome!

Firefighter Tanner Hall is used to running into burning buildings and risking his life to save others. It's just another day of work for the father of two. But when he gets a call from the San Diego zoo about an animal attack, he has no idea what he's in for. And he certainly has no idea that he might fall for the fiery zoo keeper, Zoe. The two have an instant connection and sparks start to fly, but after a string of arsons, he quickly realizes he's not the only one after Zoe. He's willing to do whatever it takes to protect her, but will it be enough?

Welcome to Hot as Hall!

So glad that you're here and I hope you enjoy the story!

If you like: 

Firefighters

Single Dads

Spicy, independent female leads

Strong, commanding male leads who are soft on the inside

Sarcastic banter

and A LOT of steam

Then this book is for you!

Everything I post to Wattpad is a draft and may not be the final, edited, and polished version of the book. If I make any significant changes to the plot, I will always post an announcement so that you can be up to date!

**THIS SERIES IS EXCLUSIVE TO WATTPAD AND NICOLE KNIGHT. IF YOU ARE READING IT ANYWHERE ELSE, IT HAS BEEN ILLEGALLY STOLEN. PLEASE REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY AND LET ME KNOW**

All advertisements of other books posted in the comments will be deleted.

I also delete any rude, insensitive, or bullying comments. Please be kind to each other!

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions about this book or others, and don't forget to vote, comment, and add to your reading lists!

Happy Reading!