Wattpad Original
There are 11 more free parts

Chapter Thirty Six

Tanner

You know that saying about how you never know how good sex is until you do it with the right person? Yeah, that's what's happening here.

I know I'm a walking cliché, but I can't help it. I've had sex with a healthy amount of women in my lifetime and it's never felt like this. Until now, sex has been like a tool, never crossing the line from physical to emotional, and that's the way I liked it.

But with Zoe, it's different.

Jesus, how many times have I said that? How much more is it going to take before I admit that I am hopelessly in love with this woman?

Zoe is splayed out in front of me, naked and ready for the taking, literally offering to give me a blow job, and all I can think about is making her feel good. That her needs are met. That everything is perfect for her.

And her satisfaction almost fills me up just as much. The way her body responds to me has me addicted, and I can't get enough of it. The way her eyes roll back and color creeps across her cheeks and chest and the corners of her mouth turn up into a sheepish grin. I could live for making this woman happy.

Flipping Zoe onto her stomach, I pull her to her knees and reach around to pull out the gag. It's served its purpose for now, and I'm willing to bet Zoe enjoyed it more than she thought she would. I reach into the cabinet and pull out a condom, slipping it over my throbbing erection.

I grunt. I'm so hard that it almost hurts, my body craving Zoe the same way she is with me.

I grab Zoe's hips, pulling her close to me as she pops forward, giving me the perfect angle. When I slip inside, she gasps as her body stretches to fit my cock.

"Feel okay?" I press my lips to her lower back, kissing along her spine.

Zoe nods. "It feels amazing."

At her assurance, I go deeper, gripping a handful of her golden locks and giving it a gentle pull. Zoe moans into me, arching her back and moving her hips against mine. We rock against each other, moving so smoothly that it's hard to tell where her body ends and mine begins. Slow and gentle is nice for a while, but as I get closer to climax, the beast inside of me takes control gain.

I pound into Zoe, each plunge going deeper and deeper until I fill every inch of her. Her moans get louder, but I don't care at this point. Let them hear. Let them know she's mine.

Her body feels so good wrapping around me, holding me deep inside of me. Zoe clenches the bed sheets, on the verge of her own climax as I thrust into her.

"Please, Tanner..."

Jesus Christ, her begging stirs something uncontrollable inside of me. I fucking love it. I can't hold back anymore and drive into Zoe at a vicious pace, propelling us both toward our release. Finally, Zoe's body tenses, writhing at the peak of climax as she collapses onto the bed. It's like a damn break and her juices flow around my dick, and with one more thrust, I explode inside of her.

I fall to the bed next to Zoe, clutching her hand in mine as we both search for breath.

My mind is swirling and I ignore the ache in my knee, clinging to the white-hot rush I feel in this moment. After a few minutes, Zoe rolls over, a sweet, silly smile on her flushed face. "Okay, it's not going to be nearly as fun when you come visit me at work. We can't do anything like this in the middle of the zoo."

I let out a sharp laugh. "Oh, I bet we could find a supply closet or something..."

Zoe props herself up on her elbows, running her thumb over my cheek. "You're incredible, you know that?"