Illness

spend my morning sending snapchats to Ashton and we end up chatting on skype "hey Alex!" he says "Hey!" I say smiling then I hear Mikey in the background "Is that Alex?" he asks "yeah come say hi" he says and Mikey pops up in the screen "Hey Alex!!!" he says "hi Mikey!" and then Jasper jumps on my bed next to me and I hear Calum shout "PUPPIE!" and comes to join in "ALEX!" he says and then Lola jumps up and Calum's eyes go wide "ANOTHER PUPPIE!!!" I laugh at him and then Luke is there. "Heeellloooo" he says "hi guys" I say and Ash looks slightly annoyed "guys can I talk to my girlfriend in peace?" he says turning to the boys "Nope" says Mikey Calum does an evil laugh"see what I have to deal with" says Ashton I laugh "at least you don't have Charlie, she freaks out about me and you being together...but not as much as she fangirls over Luke" I say and Luke smiles "Don't tell her I told you that Lucas or you will pay" I say and he promises not to tell "good" and the guys hang around for a little longer but then they leave us and they all go out for Nandos "I miss you" he says once they're gone "I miss you too but you'll be in the UK soon" I say "yeah I know but that's next month" he says running his hands through his hair. We spend a little bit more time talking and then I hear Aaron scream in pain I look to where the sound came from and hear a loud thump "AARON!" I shout and I get up and run to him leaving the skype chat on. I run into the kitchen Aaron is there on the ground he can barely breath I check to see if the tank is still working which it is so I call 999 and sit next to my brother "You're gonna be okay" I say and his hand starts searching for mine so I grab his hand "I'm here, It's okay" The ambulance comes in a few moments and he is taken away I say I will meet up with them there but the truth is I can't handle all this anymore and I don't want to see him in pain. I go back to my room and surprisingly Ashton is still on skype "is he okay?" he says and I shake my head "I don't know, I don't know how to handle this anymore he just keeps getting worse, all the treatment and going through the pain of not knowing and him being in and out of hospital." I say and I bury my face in my hands "Alex" Ash says after a long pause of silence "mhmm" I say looking up "I love you, and I just wish I could be there in person to tell you that" he says I look at him and try to read his expression through the computer screen "I love you too" I say after a while "I have to go" I say and I say goodbye to Ash and I text charlie to say Aaron is back in hospital and she texts back that she'll be there but she wants to get him flowers first.

-About a month later-

I sit there next to my sleeping brother and whisper to him, "I made a promise to you that I would be strong, but I don't think I can do it Aaron I love you too much to just get over you...I can't let you go" suddenly Aaron starts groaning and his heart rate speeds up and then he screams in pain "NURSE, SOMEONE! PLEASE HELP , ITS MY BROTHER!" I scream and nurses and doctors rush into the room and I'm told to wait outside.