Meetings

After scrolling through all the texts Isaac has sent me, I go through my camera roll and look at all the pictures of us together, I have no idea how i feel, it's a mixture of sadness, betrayal and i kinda miss him as well. My phone buzzes as i get a new text from isaac
I-Hey, i know you hate me but i have this picture on my phone, just look at it.
and then he sends
I-It's from when we went to New York together my sister took it.  The picture is of us in the plane both asleep on each other.
I hesitate before replying
-Yeah i know it's one of the best holidays I've ever been on, one of my fans drew this. The picture of me and him in chibi style and we're pulling funny faces
I- alex?
-Yeah it's me, isaac can we talk
I-sure
-skype
I-skype? where are you?
-Sydney
I-skyping it is then
A few moments later Isaac's face pops up on my laptop screen "hey" he says "hi. Isaac look you hurt me okay, really hurt me and i am never ever going to forget the hurt you made me feel" "Alex i-" i hold my index finger up showing him i'm not finished talking "and right now the hardest thing i've ever done is look you in the eyes. That's not a normal feeling for me, to be honest to have no idea how i'm feeling because i feel betrayed by you but i miss you at the same time. I hate you but i also want to forgive you." i have to stop before i start crying "Alex, i know you hate me i hate myself i hurt you and i love you more than i love myself, and you know that's a lot so" I smile a little at his joke, only Isaac would be able to crack jokes and actually make me laugh in a time like this. "Alex, i can't explain how sorry i am, you don't have to forgive me but at least let me explain" he says and i look down for a second and think. after i while i nod "go on" "so i went to New York to surprise you and when i went to the hotel i saw you guys leaving and you were in your party stuff and i wanted to make sure your boyfriend didn't try anything....well like i did. So i followed you guys and when i saw you at the club i got more and more jealous and more and more angry. I guess at the same time i was getting more and more drunk and then, urgh i dunno just the way you were dancing with him It gave me chills Alex, i just lost it so when i saw you go outside i....i just" he stops there and look down "i was a stupid jealous, drunk son of bitch and if i could take back the pain I've caused you i would. Hell if i could change it so i was the one hurt i would." I suddenly see his eyes are brimming with tears "Isaac why were you jealous" I say obviously missing something "are you kidding me? I LIKE YOU ALEX, BUT YOU DON'T FEEL THE SAME AND I'M STUCK IN THE FUCKING FRIENDZONE WATCHING YOU BE HAPPY WHILE I'M SAT HERE HATING MYSELF BECAUSE I MADE YOU UNHAPPY!" he says getting slightly angry tears are now escaping his eyes "Isaac you know i love you" "but not the way i want you to" he says putting his head in his hands "look i know you love me, i know I've helped and put you through some tough situation, i know you're happy with the boy you have but do you understand what it's like loving some one who doesn't love you back, you aren't the only one hurting alex. I miss you and i want things to go back to normal...but i know they can't, i'm sorry alex i have to go" "Isaac-" and the screen goes black and all i see is my reflection, i didn't even notice i was crying "i want to back to normal too" i whisper even though i know he can't hear me. I slam my laptop closed in frustration why am i feeling guilty he is the one who did this! i bring my knees to my chest and rest my head on my knees. why is my life so fucking confusing.

ok so this chapter has taken me ages to write cos i changed it a bunch of times and then i didn't have wifi for a few days and i was busy with my birthday *Whoop whoop* and we had family visiting but it's finally done!!!! hope you guys liked it and what do you guys think about Isaac now? is he s good guy who did a bad thing or something else?
thanks for comments/reads/votes.