Meet alex

(picture is alex)

"Chubby bunny" I muffled trying not to laugh. My brother Aaron stuck another marshmallow in his mouth "chubby-" He lost it and burst out laughing spitting the marshmallows out into the bowl I raised my arms up I'm victory "YAYYY!" I shouted my mouth still filled with marshmallows. I spat them out and looked up at my brother "Yes I win! Ha ha take that" I said mocking my brother and he pushed me "hey!" I said as I nearly lost my balance and almost landed on the floor I looked at the camera "well there you go guys I won and we both got covered in marshmallows. If you enjoyed this video then give it a cheeky little thumbs up it means a lot and comment down below how many marshmallows you can fit in your mouth and I will see you in the next one guys byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" I said and my brother waved and then got up and stopped the recording "Oh my god my face is really sticky" says I smirk "that's what she said" I say "You're so immature!" he says ruffling my hair "hey I was influenced by you, you douchebag" I say pushing his hand away "Then how come you're a successful youtuber and I'm still in university!" He says. He is always saying how proud he is of me "Hey you're becoming a designer maybe one day you'll be a millionaire and I'll just be a person who makes videos on the internet!" "you still have 4.3 million fans and you do gaming videos with Felix and Jack AND you do other videos with Marzia and Zoe" he says "that's because they're my friends" It was true I had known Zoe for about a year and she had introduced me to Marzia and Felix and I had then become their friends and did gaming videos with Felix and others like Mark, Ken and Jack and then eventually became their friends too and before I knew it my youtube channel had grown so much but I owed it all to my fans and subscribers supporting me all the way and I always kept my channel like it started me,my brother and my best friend Charlie doing stupid challenges and occasionally doing covers together.

After I've edited and uploaded the video I go through the comments replying to some and then checking twitter and Dming and following some people then my phone buzzes with a notification from youtube I read through it and then shout "Aaron!! do you want to go to L.A!" "what? Alex what are you on about!!!" he says coming into my room. "We've been invited to Playlist Live in two weeks time" I say "both of us?" he asks "well no but you can come along" I show him the email "alright lets do it!" he says "YES!" I say and I call charlie "Charlie do you want to go to L.A sometime?" I say casually "Yeah i've always wanted to go" she says "great well then you can come with me and Aaron when we go to playlist!" I say really casually "oh yeah that sounds--WAIT WHAT! I CAN COME WITH YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" she screams and I burst out laughing