A very crazy night

(A/N

If you guys dont know what dylans candy bar is it's a huge candy store in new york and it is magical!!!! :P The picture is of it inside and the competition alex and charlie do is real they were doing it when I visited New york and i saw some people doing it)

The day after the guys had performed Charlie flew to new york and we were sitting around while the boys were at a radio interview "come on were in new york can we do something!" I say to charlie and she smiles "Dylans candy bar" I laugh "yes lets go" we get a cab and excitedly run inside "Oh my god" I say and look around "Okay I've died and gone to heaven" says Charlie and we go around the shop we spend about ten minutes at the pick and mix and then we move on grabbing stuff that looks good. When we are done we head up to the cafe and see they are having this competition where you had to eat a huge (and I mean HUGE) Ice cream sundae in 5 minutes they would get a meal for free "come on charlie free food always tastes better!" I say "how?" "Alex logic" I reply "fine lets do it" she says laughing we tell the guy at the counter we want to do the challenge and he brings out the sundae and then tells us the rules and hands us the spoons. "ready set GO" he says and we start eating and the people in the cafe start cheering us on and when the timer runs out charlie is just swallowing the last spoonful "You did it congratulations!!" the guy says "Yes high five me girl!" says charlie and I high five her I havethe biggest brain freeze but I'm still laughing we order paninis and hot chocolate.

After we head to central park and go on a horse and carriage ride. I get my vlogging camera out and start filming. I vlog most of the day and we even get lost in Maceys. We finally make it laughing "oh god we must be the loudest people in new york" I say and charlie nods "you know I thought you'd be talking about the Yankees or something seeing as there is a game on today" she says "yeah but I think I'm watching it in the hotel anyway do you wanna head back" I say checking my phone "the guys will be back by now" charlie says "well you better get ready for you're date then" I say and she stares at me open mouthed "how did you-" "you think luke asked you on his own I had to persuade him that you liked him back" charlie shakes her head and laughs "come on" I say as I signal a taxi. Once we get to the hotel charlie and I go back to our room we could tell the boys were in theirs though because we could hear them from the lobby.

"Okay so Luke said we'd go somewhere at about 2" says charlie going through her clothes "you have 30 minutes then" I say and she sighs "help me!!" she says pleadingly "fine" I say and she claps it takes about ten minutes for me to pick out something she is happy with but eventually she goes for a tank top,vans and shorts, then once she's changed and straightened her hair there's a knock on the door "aaahhh thats him oh god you answer it" she says and I get up to answer it "no don't I should answer it" she says and I put my hands up as if i'm surrendering and I walk away she is about to open it when she stops "I can't you do it" she says and runs to her bed and gets her phone out trying to look casual I roll my eyes and go open the door. "Hey luke" "Hey alex" he says and charlie comes up behind me luke smiles, I step out the way and Charlie steps out the door "have fun" I say and charlie nods "Bye Alex" "see ya Alex" they say and walk out together "they grow up so fast" I say to no one and I smile at my own joke, geez I'm such a dork.

I sit on my bed on my phone in a group with Marzia,Ruby,Eden and Zoe waiting for the Yankees game to start even though It's half an hour till it does but I don't want to miss it. Just then someone knocks on my door and I go an answer it when I do I am immediately picked up bridal style and pulled out my room, I look up and see ashton, he shuts my door and then runs down the hallway I can't help laughing and I don't stop until he puts me down in the car "Okay that was fun and all but why are you kidnapping me right now?" I ask "okay so I was gonna take you to the yankees game as a surprise and I was all set to come pick you up but then realised I had forgotten to tell you earlier so I thought kidnapping would be a good idea" he says starting the car "oh okay" it takes a few seconds to kick in "WAIT WE'RE GOING TO THE YANKEES GAME!" I say excited ashton laughs "yes" "Oh my god ashton can you be more perfect!!" I say and I lean over and kiss him on the cheek he laughs "did you just call me perfect" he says smirking "shut up" I say blushing "no I'm asking 'cos I didn't hear you" he says "I hate you" I say rolling my eyes he just smiles and I laugh slightly and shake my head and then I remember something My camera...shit I think, and I know what you're thinking 'you shouldn't think about your camera now' but I'm a youtuber its kinda stuck in my head that I need to take my camera. I breath a sigh of relief when I realise I'm still holding my phone I text the girls and tell then I am going out. "you wouldn't mind if I vlogged?" I ask looking over at ashton "go for it" he says and I smile. Ashtons lucky I'm already wearing a yankees shirt if I wasn't I would have made him wait until I was wearing one. I put my phone on video and start recording "hey guys I'm just in the car with Ash smash" I say and turn the camera to him he sticks out his tongue " and we are heading off to the yankees game!" I say and ashton whoo's in the background "so here we go!" I say and we pull up outside the stadium we have about ten minutes before the game actually starts so we go and grab drinks and then find our seats. "I actually can't believe this!" I say and ashton smiles "why do you have to be so cute" he says "what?" I say as he drapes his arm around my shoulders "everything you do is adorable" he says smirking I fold my arms and raise my eyebrow ashton just laughs "even when you're mad" he says and I can't help but laugh. Then the music starts and the players come out I start cheering for my team "whoo go yankees!" and the first pitch is thrown and it flies for a bit until it's caught. This goes on for a while (like a normal baseball game would) until my favourite player Slade Heathcott steps up to bat "come on slade!!" I shout and I catch ashton staring at me "why are you staring at me?" I ask "because you're beautiful. I enjoy looking at beautiful people and I decided a while ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of existence" he says "did you seriously just quote the fault in our stars" I say "hey, it worked for augustus didn't it" he says and I laugh and push him lightly "you're such a dork" I say and go back to watching the game but ashton is still staring at me "will you quit staring at me" "I'm not" he replies I smile "I can see your eyes through your sunglasses ashton" I say and he blushes geez could he be more adorable right now "no you can't" he says "You're such an idiot" I say laughing "and you're pretty" "Ashton fletcher irwin if I didn't know any better I would say you're trying to flirt with me" I say and he smirks " it's not trying if I'm succeeding" he says I guess I was wrong he could get more adorable I laugh and go back to the game at halftime I start vlogging again and I also get a few texts Dylan,Isaac and Blake asking why I'm not talking to them about the game like we usually do I take a picture of the field and send it to them "because I'm actually there watching the game" I respond and I get a load of jealous texts back.