Awkward

"So explain this whole thing to me" ash says "okay. so when my parents died i was twelve and Aaron was sixteen so he wasn't allowed to look after me on his own so social services found us a home with this couple and we stayed with them until Aaron turned 18 and then we moved back to Brighton and he took care of me." I explain "okay, so what are you're parents names?" "Tom and Sarah. I call them mum and dad though so yeah" and Ashton nods "sorry i didn't tell you" I say and Ashton shakes his head "it's fine as long as there's nothing else you're hiding" he says and my mind goes to isaac. I start rubbing my hand over my wrist "Alex?" Ashton says I look away not wanting to look him in the eyes. Ashton takes my hand away and pulls my sleeve back and looks at my arm. His eyes land on my newest one the infinity sign "this is new" he says quietly "alex, why" he says and i try and hold tears back "Alex whatever it is please tell me, i never ever ever want to see you go through that pain again please alex tell me" he says and his big hands let go of mt arm and cup my face as i let the tears fall "I-Isaac." Ashtons face goes from concern and love to anger as soon as i say Isaaca name "What did he do?" Ash asks through gritted teeth "he-he...he was there at the club in new york. I went outside to get fresh air and he, he.-" I couldn't say it out loud. I mean Isaac didnt actually do anything becuase i stopped it but he was going to. I dont need to say anymore because ashton hands drop from my face and he stands up "I knew it! i fucking knew it when i saw him in the club with you that he was there to cause trouble! I FUCKING KNEW THAT PRICK WAS BAD NEWS!" ashton shouts "Alex why didnt you tell me?" he says sitting back down "i dont know because i stopped him. He didn't do anything, i guess i couldn't face what he did myself" I say "I'll fucking kill him" ashton says his eyes dark with anger his fists clenched. I sit there and look at him with sad eyes. I then move his arm up and place myself under it, wrapping my arms around his waist. His arm wraps around my shoulders rubbing my arm with his hand, he kisses the top of my head "I'm sorry baby" I say and he leans back bringing me with him so we're now lying down cuddled up to each other "It's okay, I know you were scared, i just love you way to much to see you hurt in anyway. I would hate it of something happened to you." he says and i lift my head and look up at him. He looks super tired. "You tired?" I ask running my fingers through his longish hair his eyes close immediately and he nods. He sits up a little and grabs the blanket sitting on the back of the couch and puts its over us "I love you ashton" I say suggling into his chest "I love you more." he mumbles. i soon feel his chest rising and falling in deep breaths and i soon fall asleep after him.

-Next day-
I wake up in ashton and i's bed i guess he put me here last night. I get up and see i'm in one of ashton's t-shirts. I check my phone and see i have a bunch of texts from ash
As-hey are you awake???
al- I am now, wussup
As- come find me hehe
Al-what??
As-just do it
al-alright then Shia Labeouf
al- Where are you???
as- are you looking for me?
al- yes. where de fuq are you?? i cant find you anywhere!
as- cos i'm at the studio
Al- :| what was the point in that then.
as-come to the studio and find me ;-)
al- do i have to
as-yes or no cuddles or kisses
al- we both know thats more of a punishment for you
as- yeah whatever just get over here
al-fine fine i'm coming see ya there.
I shower, get and head to the studio. After a while of texting ashton to try and make him tell me where he is I walk around the studio trying to find ashton and i open one door only to find charlie and luke in a make out session "ew ew okay wrong room ew ew" i say covering my eyes "get out!" luke growls "I'm leaving gonna pretend i never saw that!" I say and i shut the door again and walk away before shouting "JUST USE PROTECTION!" and i run down the hallway and open another door to find ashton alone in the room with his drum kit.
"You found me then" he says smiling and walking over to me "yeah i found charlie and luke in a make out shesh before i found you" I say cringing "aw poor you" he says sitting behind his drums "you ever played?" he asks and i shake my head "aaron played he said he was gonna teach me but never did" I say "c'mon" says ashton patting his lap. I walk over and sit on his lap and he places the drum sticks in my hands and places his hands over mine. He starts to guide my hands to play a steady beat, after a while he lets me try myself but keep kissing my neck and cheek "y'know it's really hard to concentrate when you keep doing that" I say looking my shoulder at him "but you're just so cute" he replies wrapping his arms around waist and pulling me closer "I ain't cute i'm puck rock!" I say and i cross my arms "no you're not you're more like a flower" ashton states "oh thanks" I say rolling my eyes "lets go find the others" I say standing up and ashton follows me. We find them in the break room "Hey guys" I say and i sit next to calum on the couch and ashton grabs water "anyone seen the other couple?" asks calum "found them making out in some room" I say just as i do charlie and luke come back in "aye hemmo getting some" says mikey and luke punches him on the arm "so you guys have been dating a few mounts and you've had sex. Alex ashton when is it your turn" says Mikey smirking "Oh ha ha and we didn't have sex you dirty minded sicko" says charlie sitting next to me "sure sure" Mikey says sarcastically "Mike" ashton says kinda warning him as he noticed luke getting annoyed "alright dad, speaking of dads, Alex do you know about ashtons daddy kink" says mikey sitting next to me "what!?" I say almost laughing "Never knew you were one for kinks irwin" I joke and ashton rolls his eyes "I dont have a daddy kink someone said i do and like all of our fans went crazy so its all over tumblr" he says "how did we even get onto their sex lives?" says a very confused calum "I don't know buts its hella awkward and i want starbucks so i'm gonna go. You coming?" I ask the guys "nah we can't" says luke "okay. Charlie?" I say turning towards her "sure lets go" she says and we walk to the door "see ya guys" I say and i give ashton a quick kiss and Calum wolf whistles "shut it hood" I say before walking out with charlie "We have the weirdest friends" she says as i grab my phone out "yeah i know but i gotta vlog so say hi" I say as i start filming.

ok so this was just a filler because i needed to put one in to get to the next chapter which will be better also sorry for not updating anything in AGES but i have been super busy