Nandos?

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" I wake up to Charlie screaming in my face and it scares the shit out of me "WTF CHARLIE! IT'S 7:00AM!"

I say putting the pillow over my head "I know but you need to get up and changed and looking all pretty for Ashton today!" she says gosh she's acting like he is taking me to prom "uhhhhh let me sleep" I've never been a morning person "come on Alex!!!" sats Charlie and she pulls the blankets off me I take my head from under the pillow "fine fine geez" I say and I grab some random clothes out of my suitcase and go change. "Come on lets go to the studio then" says Charlie "bye bro" I say and Aaron waves.

Once me and Charlie get to the studio I get me guitar and write some songs for our new album and then we get my camera out of my bag and we record a cover of blank space to put on my channel. My phone goes off "is that ashton" Charlie says smirking, I hit her and answer "hey" "hey its Ashton" "oh hey ash!" I say smiling "OOooooHHHHhhh it is ashton!" says charlie in the background "shut up" I say rolling my eyes "Charlie?" asks Ashton "yep so whats up?" I say turning away from Charlie being obnoxious "um well I thought I could pick you up in about ten minutes?" "sure I'm at the recording studio. Where were you thinking of going?" "Nandos?" "sure sounds great" "cool see you then" "bye" I hang up and turn around charlie is sitting there expectantly "Nandos, he's picking me up in ten minutes" I say a huge smiles appears on her face "AHHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!" she says practically jumping on me "Geez Charlie its just Nandos" I say "YEAH but it's Nandos with ashton irwin ASHTON FREAKING FLETCHER IRWIN!!" she says shaking me "yeah I know that" I say pushing her off "calm down" "fine I will." A few minutes pass when I get a text form Ash "down stairs in the main hall come meet me when you're ready" I smile and text back "be down in a sec" Then I grab my bag "see ya charlie" I say heading out the door "have fun on your date!" she shouts. I walk down the stairs and into the main hall, Ashton is sitting on a couch he smiles when he sees me, I walk over "hey" he says standing up and we head out and go to Nandos. Once we get there Ash opens the door for me "oh looks who's being a gentleman" I say jokingly and he smiles and walks after me. After a while we less awkward around each other and the starsuck wares off and soon were joking around "so how long have you been watching my channel?" I ask "hmm I think I started watching since you had about 1000 subscribers" he says "wow really thats like two years" I say I can't believe he's been watching all that time "what can I say I saw you and I thought you were pretty once I watched you I thought you were funny and once I heard you sing I thought you were beautiful" he says smiling I can feel myself blushing and I look down, I don't need to look up to know he is smiling at me "Oh my god are you I'm so awkward from youtube!" I hear someone say and I look up three girls have appeared at our table "yeah I am" "Oh my gosh were really big fans!" one says "aww thanks" I say smiling one of the girls looks towards Ashton "are you guys here on a date" says one her eyes going wide I look across at Ash "Nah were just friends we met at playlist" I say and he nods "can we get a picture with the two of you" they ask "Yeah sure" Ash says and we take a few pictures. After they've left and were done at nandos we walk outside, Ashton stops for a second "so thats what we're telling people, that were friends?" he says I look at him "for now, yeah until we make it official. Stop any rumors flying around you know" I say and he nods "yeah" he looks around before kissing me on the cheek "Come on I'll take you home" he says and we walk back to his car.