After

The car drive is quiet.I just sit there looking out the window. Once we pull up outside my house I break the silence "How'd you get here so fast, to brighton I mean" "I was already in London when you texted me" he explains "I have to fly back to london. I'm so sorry Alex." he says "It's okay" I say and I walk to my front door and ashton drives away once I'm inside. The dogs start barking and whimpering ever since Aaron was put back into hospital they always look for him. I sit down on the couch and Lola and Jasper look at me expectantly "he's not coming back..he's gone" I say. I phone people we know and tell them the news. I end with calling my brothers best friend Dylan.

"I'm sorry Alex" he says "He was such a good guy." he continues "thanks" I say "He always talked about you, you know" "yeah, yeah I do" I say "Is it okay if I come and pick up his things from the college tomorrow?" I ask "sure I'll give you a hand" he says and then I say goodbye and hang up. I sit there not really knowing what to do, I'm not used to the house being so quiet. I decide to watch a movie to take my mind off things and I end up watching three. It's about 12;30pm and I'm just about to start Anchorman when I hear a knock on the door I get up even though I'm freezing because I'm in a long t-shirt and knee high tights but I don't really care I just want to know who the fuck is knocking on my door at 12:30 at night. I walk up to the door and answer it, before I can even figure out who it is, they step closer to me and I feel their arms wrap around my waist. It's Ashton. I wrap my arms around his neck "hey" I say into his shoulder "I got a flight here as soon as I could, I didn't want you to be alone" he says he lets go of me and looks at what I'm wearing "were you sleeping?" he asks and I shake my head "watching movies" I say and I look back at the couch "you wanna come in" I say and Ash smiles and we both sit on the couch I grab the blanket and put it over the both of us and I sit next to ashton, my head leaning against his shoulder and his arm around me I play the movie and Ashton kisses the top of my head "You have no idea how much I'm gonna miss this when I'm gone" he says that's when I remember the guys are only half way through their tour. "me too" I respond and about half way through the movie I fall asleep.

Ashton P.O.V

I sit there cuddled up with Alex watching Anchorman. I'm barley paying attention to the movie I'm more focused on Alex. I've seen the scars on her arms I don't know how long ago she did it or why but I know how and I don't want her to do anything like it again, I care about her to much to see her in pain. She's never told me about her scars or mentioned them in any video she's done even though she's talked about bullying and going through suicidal thoughts herself but never mentioned any scars. Maybe she just doesn't want to talk about it. I feel Alex breathing getting deeper and I look down to see she's asleep. God she is so beautiful, I brush a strand of hair away from her face and take her hand in mine and kiss her hand "you are the best thing to ever happen to me Alex" I say and I look at the time already knowing it's pretty late I decide to spend the night here so I take my shirt off and I lie down on the couch with Alex and end up drifting of to sleep.

Charlie's P.O.V

"Hey Luke" I say into my phone answering his call, me and Luke became friends after Alex and Ashton started going out "No I haven't seen Ashton........Oh well maybe he is at Alex's I'm heading there now............okay see ya" I say and I hang up. Once I get to Alex's house I grab the spare key and unlock the door when I walk in I see Ashton and Alex sleeping on the couch together . They look so cute together that I take my phone out and snap a few pictures. Alex wakes up "what the hell are you doing Charlie?" she asks and she gets up "were you taking pictures of us" she asks looking really creeped out "Maybe...." I say and she shakes her head but smiles "you are a creepy stalker" she says "and you guys are cute together....now are we gonna wait till he gets up or are we gonna be evil" I say taking a sharpie off the coffee table. Alex smiles "I like the way you think" she says and takes the sharpie from me. When we are done Ashton has a moustache, a unibrow and flowers with faces on them on his cheeks. We take a few pictures and Alex starts vlogging, then he wakes up "what are you two doing" he asks getting up "nothing" says Alex trying not to laugh. Ashton gives her a look and then looks at me I just shrug. "Fine then" he says and he walks into the bathroom a few seconds later we hear him shout "ALEXANDRIA MARIA ROBSIN!" we burst out laughing and Ashton comes out of the bathroom "Oh shit!" says Alex and she hands me her camera and makes a run for it, but ashton catches her and throws her over his shoulder "HEY PUT ME DOWN!!!" she screams and I just stand there laughing my head off "CHARLIE!! DO SOMETHING" she says but I can't stop laughing. "GUYS HELP HE IS KIDNAPPING ME!!" she says to the camera. Ashton put her down on the sofa and sits on top of her "HEY GET OFF YOU DORK!" she screams but ashton just laughs "NEVER!!" then he starts tickling her. Alex is EXTREMELY ticklish and she starts screaming "NO ASH, ASHTON STOP! PLEASE I'M SORRY I'M SORRY" she says in between laughs and Ashton gets off of her and comes up to the camera "see what I have to put up with!" he says pointing to his face, Alex just sticks her tongue out at him and he disappears off to the bathroom. Alex takes her camera back and stops the recording, and then hits me with a pillow "WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME!" she says and keeps whacking me. I just keep laughing and then Alex can't stop laughing and we both end up almost pissing ourselves with laughter. This is the Alex I know and love.