Meet the family

after charlie has taken me for ice cream and let me rant about what a prick isaac is I sleep for a bit then my phone buzzes and I get a text from ashton
A-Hey just with my little bro do you want to come to my house later and meet the fam?
-Sure why not
A- Pick u up later xx 

-little time skip-

Ashton pulls up to my apartment and I get in the car and we head to ashton's house, I suddenly start to get nervous I'm about to meet ashtons family I know we've been dating for a few months now but I can't help it, it was different for ashton he only had to meet my older brother. "Are you okay?" ashton asks as we pull up outside his parents house "apart from being extremely nervous I'm fine" I say glancing in the direction of his house "Alex you'll be fine, Lauren actually watches your videos" he says getting out the car and walk around to my side "M'lady" he says opening the door for me I smile and laugh at him and we walk up to the door together. When ashton opens it he shouts "I'M HOME" and his little brother harry comes running through followed by his Mum and his sister "Hey buddy" ashton says hugging his brother and then his sister "Hey ma£ he says and hugs her and then kisses her cheek, while I stand shyly behind him "Oh you must be alex" she says smiling ashton puts his arm behind me trying to motion me forward, I take a small step and smile "nice to meet you mrs Irwin" I say "oh don't call me that call me Anne Marie " she says with a smile "she's even prettier than you described ash" she says I blush slightly and ashton smiles. I look at lauren she hasn't stopped staring since i came in, I give her what i hoped looked like a friendly smile. "Sorry it's just I watch you on youtube and yeah I'm kinda freaking out inside" she says I laugh a little "it's fine your brother was the same" I say looking at ashton "hey! so were you!" he says pouting "well come on lets have some lunch then" says his mum and we go through to the kitchen where there's an outdoor patio and a grill with burgers and stuff on it cooking "smells good" says ashton and his brother and sister go outside and sit on a picnic table ashton leads me outside by taking my hand in his. About an hour later we've been sitting there for a bit eating Anne Marie's burgers "I'll go check on dessert" she says "anything I can help you with?" I ask "no no you stay here sweetie" she says smiling "she really likes you" ash says putting his arm around my waist and pulling me closer, "so have you guys done it yet" says harry out of the blue causing me to laugh "HARRY" says ashton looking at his little brother and blushing slightly "what I mean you've been together for almost a year!" harry continues ashton nudges his brother but i just smile "no, we haven't" I say he nods and ashton smirks and whispers "yet" I give him a weird look and he just goes to help his mother with the food as I talk with his siblings.

After dinner we ending up watching Finding Nemo. Me eating a tub of nutella ashton eating Vegemite "your first day back and you've already eaten half the vegemite!" says Anne marie "Hey alex is just as bad! she's eaten half the tub!" he says taking the tub from me "you have your obsession with vegemite i have mine with nutella" I say taking it back. Halfway through the movie i start falling asleep and I feel ashtons arms wrap around me and pull me closer to him as i drift off to sleep.