Birdie

Karaku: *Picking up some beautiful leaves* Hmm..ah! This pink leaf fits Nee-chans decorations! I should added it- *Hears someone crying* What the- sounds like a demon crying, wait...Shit...*Runs in the bush and moves them aside* .....Urogi..?

Urogi: *Hugging his knee's while crying* H-hm..? Oh..*Covers himself with his wings* Hey Karaku..

Karaku: Hey hey hey..why are you crying bud..? *Sits next to him*

Urogi: Nothing..just..a fly hit my eye hahah...

Karaku: Urogi..please look at me bud..and don't lie to me..I know that you're crying..

Urogi: ...

Karaku: Urogi..please..

Urogi: *Sniffs* Fine..*Lowers down his wings* ...

Karaku: Thank you..*Hugs him* now let it all out bud..let all the tears out..

Urogi: ...*Hugs him back and cries even harder*

Karaku: *Patting his head* Shh..it's alright Urogi..it's like what you said to Aizetsu..we can survive together..without Nee-chan..

Urogi: I know..but I didn't think..this pain..would be worse without her..

Karaku: Yea..it is very painful..now stop crying little Birdie..big brother Karaku is here to take care of you ^^

Urogi: Thank you..*Sniffs* ...

Karaku: *Wipes his tears away* Now..put that smile back on..remember Urogi..always smile ^^

Urogi: But..it's just gonna hurt more..

Karaku: Hm..? Why..?

Urogi: Because..you're just forcing yourself to smile..why am I smiling about when there's nothing to be happy about..it's just like..you're smiling at nothing..and it just hurts..'

Karaku: ...

Urogi: Why am I smiling when she..left me..left us..and it's supposed to be sad and you're not supposed to smile..but..here we are..smiling to just hide the pain knowing that it's just gonna hurt more..

Karaku: ...

Urogi: Aniki..I really miss her..so much...that I forgot how it feels to be hugged by another person who has wings..but bigger than mine..

Karaku: A..Aniki..?

Urogi: You're my big brother after all..of course I'll call you Aniki..

Karaku: I..never felt to be called like that..I only know big brother..

Urogi: Well now..here you are being called as one..

Karaku: ...It doesn't feel right..

Urogi: Hm..?

Karaku: Being called Aniki..doesn't suit me..I prefer being called as big brother..

Urogi: But they're the same..just different calling..

Karaku: I know but..I just like big brother more..

Urogi: If you say so..

Karaku: Now come..let's go somewhere to cool off ok..?

Urogi: Ok..Big Brother..

Karaku: Hah..now it feels right..