The Ending

Zohakuten: *Wakes up* Ughhh...Where..am I..?

???: You're in front of the gates of hell...

Zohakuten: What the..who said that..?! *Stands up*

???: No one important...just letting you know where you are..

Zohakuten: H-how am I even here?! I haven't been k- killed...

???: Remember..? That boy has already beheaded you...

Zohakuten: No..no no no no NO!! I CAN'T BE DEAD YET I STILL HAVE TO KILL HIM!! HE KILLED MY NEE-CHAN SO I HAVE TO KILL HIM TO FUFILL MY PROMISE TO HER!!

???: What has been done is final Zohakuten...the boy has already killed you...there's nothing I can do...

Zohakuten: BITCH! JUST GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE AND PUT ME DOWN THERE SO I CAN MURDER HIM!! AND WHERE ARE MY BROTHERS AND MY TWO GRANDPA'S?! THEIR ALSO SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TO!!

Y/n: Their already in hell...I'm the only who's been waiting for you..

Zohakuten: 💭 That voice...wait..💭 *Looks behind him*.....N-Nee-chan..?

Y/n: Hello my little Zoha..it's nice to finally see you in person again..you look wonderful in my Kimono..I'm glad you can finally wear it..^^

Zohakuten: Nee...Nee-chan..*Walks towards you*....Are you...real this time..? And not just another ghost..?

Y/n: I'm real this time Zoha..here..you can even hug me..*Opens arms and spreads your wings* ^^

Zohakuten: .....*Slowly hugs you* This...warmth..

Y/n: *Hugs him back with wings* See..? Isn't different from the ghost's you have hugged..? ^^

Zohakuten: Yes..it is..*Tears starts rolling down* Nee-chan..it really is you..

Y/n: I know Zoha..and I'm sorry for leaving you guys like that...I just didn't..think straight since Grandpa Hantengu was in danger and he was almost beheaded..

Zohakuten: It's alright..as long is that we're together again..

Y/n: That's all what matters now..

Karaku: Heh..come on you guys..you two are making us cry!

Urogi: Yea..except Ai tho he's been crying his eyes out like it's a waterfall!

Aizetsu: Shut it..

Y/n: Hahah! Calm down now lets not start a fight here ok? And I thought you guys went first?

Hantengu: I convinced them to wait..so we can burn together as family..

Karaku: Yea! It would be less painful for us if we go all together!

Urogi: Mhm!

Y/n: Well ok then! Let's go Zoha ^^

Zohakuten: Wait!

Everyone: Hm?

Zohakuten: *Shortens his height to his original* I gotta at least look cute while I'm burning hehe ✨

Sekido: This motherfuck..💢

Y/n: Sekido..

Sekido: Sorry..

Zohakuten: Blehh 😛 now carry me Nee-chan *Lifts his arms up* //^^//

Y/n: Really gonna burn while looking cute but eh *Picks him up* ^^

Zohakuten: Of course I'm the baby Hantengu anyways ✨

Y/n: If you say so ^^

Urogi: Let's go then!