𝟒 | 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀

During the silent drive to my apartment I kept twiddling my fingers around as I worried about what the problem was at my house.

Aife was never stressed, her tense tone made me automatically uncomfortable as to what they had discovered. I knew it had to be something to do with the stalker.

Nevertheless, I still wondered in my mind about Leonardo. If he thought of me all these years, what took him to accept my invitation. I recalled the last time we met. It was painful.

It was one of the hottest days of that year. I was fuming inside, I had smashed the grand Victorian dollhouse I was given years prior, tore down the valuable pictures stuck on my walls, broken all the glass figurines, and completely trashed my large bedroom. Sat in the middle of the chaos, I was crying my eyes out in frustration - I couldn't believe what was happening to me - to us.

My eyes were sore as I looked upon my father with great anger and my voice was hoarse as I cried, "you've ruined my life." He didn't care - he never did. He didn't give a damn about my feelings.

"I love him!"

"You can't, you silly child. There's no such thing," he merely replied as though he was talking to a toddler, continuing to puff from his cigarette. Of course he had no idea what love was - his own marriage was the exact absence of it. He leaned against my doorframe, taking in the mess I had created with great amusement. "Did you think doing this would change my mind?" He scoffed as smoke escaped his mouth, taking another whiff of his cancer stick.

I wiped my eyes roughly, glaring at him. "They're going to kill you - kill us! How could you betray the Armani family. Do you have a death wish?"