𝟐𝟎 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀

The blaring, bright sun shone through the opening of the dark curtains. The outside world was tranquil, the most I could hear were the sounds of the morning birds singing. However inside, the bedroom was filled with the noise of his snores. His chest moved against my back and as I opened my eyes, I felt that I had experienced a fulfilling sleep despite the numbing pain in my arm that was pressed against the bed.

Realising I had slept in the same position all night, I felt the tightness and soreness of my body. It was so warm in the room most likely because Leonardo's large body was pressed against mine, his grip on me was tighter than before. Our bodies seemed to fit perfectly together. His head was buried in the nape of my neck. My top had slightly lifted over night and his hand had dropped to my bare stomach.

Quietly yawning, I felt too lazy to get up. I moved my head a little to check the time and recognised that it was still too early in the morning. His arm around me was strong and didn't allow me to move so much. When I told him to hold me like a teddy bear, he seemed to take that quite literally. I placed my arm on top of his, closing my eyes again as I decided to attempt to get some more sleep.

Although it was warm in the bedroom, I felt quite comfortable being with him in the bed. I wasn't used to sharing one, it had been a long time, but it felt good being so close to him. I even thought I slept better having Leonardo with me.

He seemed to have slept fine during the night. I did wake up a few times but each time, he was peacefully snoozing beside me. I was glad that he was finally getting some rest, I didn't want him to keep relying on sleeping pills and being fearful of sleep.

A few hours went by of getting some extra rest and I woke up again, that time feeling a little more groggy. My head felt quite heavy, and my body was getting more and more uncomfortable. It was already the afternoon and Leonardo had not moved an inch since before. I could feel the pressure in my bladder that was full, the urge to go to the bathroom was strong but I didn't want to wake him up since that was the most he had slept in a long time. I could only hope that he would wake up soon on his own accord.