𝟏𝟏 | 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀

"Iris, I don't know a single thing about changing a diaper - help me!"

Iris groaned, "I really hate changing them! It's a shit too!" She buried her face in her hands at the sight.

Amalia was wailing on my office table, her legs kicking in the air. She was not happy. Rosa was holding her hand, trying to keep her calm.

"So what am I supposed to do? Change her? I can't - it looks huge!"

Iris gave me a glare, "you're the one taking care of her."

Amalia was crying so loudly, I was scared that her father, who wasn't even there, would come bursting in to lecture me about taking care of his child. I groaned as I realised I had no choice, taking hold of her wiggling legs and holding them apart gently.

"Look, just-" Iris pulled out the nappy from the bag Leo gave me and some wipes. She opened the packet and widened the diaper. In frustration, she groaned too, almost gagging at the sight of the poop seeping out of Amalia's nappy. "I could barely handle changing Elias when he was born," she admitted with another moan.

Iris began to instruct me. I unclasped the onesie and moved it over her stomach, lifting her legs a little more as I held them with one hand. "Now take the tags off the thing," Iris continued and I groaned again as Iris attempted to help Rosa to get the child to stop crying.

I followed her instructions and undid the diaper, moving down the top and unleashing a deadly smell as well as revealing the bright poop Amalia had released earlier. My face scrunched up slightly at the sight. "Damn girl," Rosa commented with shock, all our eyes on the dump. I wiped her as quickly as I could, ensuring not even a line of poop was left on her and eventually had her with a new nappy on, wearing her clothes again.