𝟓 | 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐲

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀

I remembered feeling strongly wrathful and enraged. My body shook with fury as I stared in outrage at the sight in front of me.

I was practically naked in my bedroom, my closet, my dressing room, the studio, at magazine shoots. I felt bare in front of the officers, Aife - even Leonardo. My clothes felt invisible. What if the officers took secret pictures of me? What if the pictures were leaked? How did the creep get them?

I was shown bending down, close ups of my cleavage at events, wearing short dresses and skirts, my bare neck while dancing, my open cut back dresses at parties, my butt in tighter dresses.

I questioned everything; my safety, the people around me, the lack of protection I had. How did the stalker know everything? How did they gain access to me? My heart was thumping hard and I could barely breathe, beginning to feel the intensity of the situation. I wasn't safe in my home, my company - anywhere. Whoever was on me, knew everything.

The pictures were layered on each other, hundreds sprawled across the wall. The stalker even had the audacity to add little fairy lights to my bed, covering it with red rose petals too. There was more lingerie on my bed - unwashed lingerie from my laundry basket. I felt sick at the thought of what he was thinking or what he did with my garments.

It was at that point I had lost it.

I had enough.

My fingers pulled each picture off the wall as I ignored the protests of the officers and yanked each one away from my wall despite the tack begging to stay on the wall.

One with me taking a bath, I crumpled it as I tore it away. Another with me putting on my bra, I pulled it down. I kept going like that continuously, finding myself getting worked up the more I took them down. I was breathily heavily, pushing away Aife's hands attempting to stop me. "Help me, Aife! Stop!" I snapped, my voice shaky and vulnerable.