Part 56

Den's

"Now..." she said pagkahiga niya ulit at magkatapat na ulit yung mukha namin, "where were we?"

"Here..." I answered seductively and pulled her again...

Aly had lowered herself and we are just looking at each other, both has smile on our faces.

"You are so beautiful, babe." she said and breaks our stare , she gently tucked my hairs behind my ear. Then, using her index finger, she trace my jawline, down to my chin and now tracing my lips.

She lifts her face and looks back straight in my eyes. "I love you, Dennise Michelle Lazaro..."

I smiled and cupped her face, "I love you, too, Alyssa Valdez."

I closed my eyes as she sweetly kissed my forehead. Then, she moved her lips slowly down to the tip of my nose.

And now, her lips is roving just above my lips. It is too close that it is already brushing on my lips, yet far that our lips are still not pressed against each other.

"If I start to kiss you again... I might not be able to stop myself."

I cupped her face and slowly claimed her lips, "Then don't stop."

I know that we are both have no intentions of crossing the border line. We may be kissing passionately and holding each other, but that's it. We know the limitations.

But the heat inside me is telling me otherwise.

The kisses that Aly is giving me, her touches under my thin shirt and our heavy breathing makes me go insane.

I am responding to her every move and every kiss that even myself is surprised.

No one is breaking from the kiss. I am out of breathe, but her lips was like having a drug that I can't get over.

I felt encouraged and tightened my my arms around her neck, my hands balling into fists clenching her hair.

I am losing my control.

I pulled her, making her body fall totally on top of me. I wonder if her heart is beating as fast as mine, or if she is feeling anything similar to the hot fire of desire that I feel right now.

Our previously slow and sensual kiss is now turning into more passionate and aggressive one.

I moaned on her mouth.

"Babe... your moan..." she said in between kisses with heavy breathing, "it makes me want more."

She kissed me harder, hands moving up on my back inside my shirt.

I released a heavy breathe, "Baby..." I moaned again, try to distant my face and cupped her face.

But she quickly kissed me again, that I am too powerless too stop,

"I can't stop..." she said and placed her legs on my both sides, straddling on top of me.

She bit my lower lip and lightly pulled away, as she moved into my neck and now kissing it.

But she stopped.

She buried her face against my neck.

I am breathing heavily as well as Ly. She leave little kisses on my neck causing every piece of me to rush with pleasure.

She lifted her head and placed her forehead on my forehead, her eyes closed.

"I'm sorry, I was carried away."

I embraced her, "Ako din naman e. Siguro kung hindi ka tumigil..." I stopped myself. Parang nakakahiya kasi kung sasabihin ko sa kanya...

"Tsk. Sana pala hindi ako tumigil." biro niya at nakangiti ng nakakaloko.