UD 21

Bang's

I was leaning on Aly's shoulder when I felt her lifting my head through her fingertips.

As I look straight to her eyes, she's staring back at me as if digging into my inner thoughts. It wasn't the usual glowing and smiling eyes I used to be looking at, it was intent and burning.

I turned my gaze into her lips, it was quite parted and definitely alluring.

The next thing I knew is she's leaning close to me. It was slow like being unsure of what she's doing but so tempted at the same time.

Until her lips touches mine.

Pressing her lips against mine, was gentle but captivating.

We keep on as if our lips we're dancing.

I straddled on her, placing my arms around her neck as she placed her hands on my back, both keeping each other as close as possible. The gentle at first kiss is growing into more passionate.

Her arms sliding free on my legs is driving me crazy.

We broke from the kiss and she looked at me with full lust, pulling me in like an invitation.

I traced my finger across her body, her soft skin still wet from the water, the curve of her hips and that abs. I had imagined Aly's body a hundred times but I don't want this night to flee. I wanted her to remember it as I would.

I run my hand on the hem of her short until I find its button. I looked into her eyes again, asking for permission. She placed her hand on top of mine as a response, guiding it.

Aly clutched me, as my lips found her sweet spot. My hair is falling freely on her shoulder.

I kissed her again on the lips and pushed her down, savoring the taste of her lips, I rolled on top of her.

Heat and emotions ran through me, but I have to stay in control. Aly had never done this before. I had to keep my wits. This has to mean something to her.

I looked at her face, I have to tell her and make her feel that this isn't just what it is. And most especially not because of the wine...

I caress her face and whisper those words, "I love you..."

And our bodies met. The yearnings ignite and we become lost in the depths of lust and love.

...

I squinted as a ray of sunlight hit my face. I tried to move my arms, but it feels like something's leaning on it.

When I finally opened my eyes, I see this beautiful girl beside me.

Tinitigan ko siya habang mahimbing na natutulog sa balikat ko. Napangiti ako nang maalala 'yun nangyari kagabi. It was perfect and beautiful. Sana hindi niya 'yun pinagsisihan dahil that was a perfect memory for me.

I kept on staring on her beauty. Her arm is loosely draped around my waist until I felt it tightened and a smile carved on her face.

"Good morning, beautiful." I touched her face and she looked up at me.

"Good morning it is." she said as she placed a light kiss on my lips. It really feels so good.

...

Aly, Amanda and I are now here in Amanda and I's room.

Me and Aly are sitting on my bed while Amanda is on hers.

"So, how's the birthday?" Mands asked,

"It was fun." Tipid kong sagot.

"It was fun lang? Ano 'yun?"