Part 44

Den's

The thumping of my heart inside my chest, it felt like in any minute it's gonna come out and fell.

Everything was like moving in slowmo...

- Aly and I both standing and looking on what we thought a stranger couple.

- The 'couple' separated from hug.

- Bang's smiling face with someone bolted from the blue in front of us.

- I saw tear fell from Aly's eyes.

And then, my body moves automatically...

I went in front of Aly para harangan yung nakikita niya. She's still coping up, and I am sure she is not ready for this.

She isn't prepared to see that person's face again. The girl who is the reason of her almost unbearable heartbreak. Most especially to see that person, the same person whom she offered her whole self, her everything, her pure and deep love, with someone else.

"Aww..." I gently wiped her tear and smile, and I see her look back at me blankly. "Don't cry, babe! But I guess, its tear of joy, huh?"

I placed my arms around her neck and continued on my pretention.

I heave a sigh before saying those words. Words that I sincerely feel, that I truly want to say to her, and would love her to know...

"I love you, too, babe! And I promise, I will be the best girlfriend!"

I was carried away and did something that was totally out of the plan.

Our lips are still connected.

It was just a smack but it was like my world stops and all the butterflies on my stomach flew out of my mouth and celebrated.

Till I saw Aly's face. It is emotionless.

The smile that is carved on my face just a minute ago is now slowly fading.

I am starting to worry. My palms are sweating and my knees are getting weak.

I gently took my arms off her neck and about to bow because of embarrassment.

Did I cross the line??? Was I too carried away??? Will that push her away and make a gap between us???

Gahd, Dennise! You were so out of order! Are you out of your mind?! What have you done?! I scolded myself.

Fuck! Please say something, Aly! React please!

Before I had totally bowed my head...

Alyssa hugged me.

She's hugging me so tight that I can already feel how hard her heart is beating.

And then, those words... those words that I longed to hear, words that I pray someday I would hear from her saying to me...

"Thank you, Den. I promise I will never hurt you. Thank you for trusting me..."

"I love you, babe..."