Introduction

Anubhav Singh- Main character of our story, He is big buisness tycoon and handle his father company Ak industries

He is big buisness tycoon and handle his father company Ak industries. Live with his family, mother, father, brother and sister. Age- 25 years

He is rude, arrogant for outside people but soft hearted, sweet for his family, didn't like girls. He is a workaholic man, didn't want to get marry.

Haseena Malik -Main character of story, She is a sweet, nature girl of age 23 years

She is a orphan, her parents had died 10 years ago. Now she live alone in a rented flat.

She is a teacher, she didn't trust people easily due to her past.

Dev Singh
Anubhav's father, he is head of his family. A simple man who loves his family, a kind hearted nature man.
Owner of Ak industries but after his sons join the company he usually visit.

Devki Singh
Anubhav's mother, although head his Dev Singh but she is ruler of house.
A kind hearted woman who loves her family want her elder son Anubhav to marry soon.

Karan Singh
Anubhav's younger brother, he is very naughty in nature, lover his siblings and parents. He is also work in Ak industries, both brothers work together. He is just join the company
His age is 23 years. He is not workaholic man like Anubhav. He wants to enjoy his life.

Karishma Singh
Anubhav's younger sister, she is also younger than karan. Age 21 years she is in college, wants to become a fashion designer. She loves her brothers very much but love Anubhav more. She is most lovable child of her family.

Prerna Sharma
She is Haseena best friend, she is only one whom Haseena consider her family, always support her, Same age as of Haseena. A sweet girl who is working in a company.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now read the story to know how our Anuseena meet? how they get married? how they get fall in fall, who fall in fall in love first? Will there love one sided or both love each other.?