Chapter 7

- 1 year later -

"Pepper! OW!" "Stay still!" I groaned as she dug bobby pins into my skull. "If you would stop moving your head..." "Maybe if you would be gentler!" She held my head still and continued pinning my hair up.

Today is the day Steve and I are getting married!

"How's the bride?" I look at the door as Tony walks in with Morgan in his arms. He is in a black tux while she is wearing a beautiful baby blue flower girl dress. "Auntie Tay!" Tony crosses over to me and sets Morgan in my lap, "Auntie, you look like a princess!" I kiss her nose, "thank you Mo, you look beautiful in this dress I picked out for you." She smiles widely at me and plays with the makeup sitting on the counter.

"Anddddd done!" Pepper backs away and hands me a mirror to look at the back of my head.

"Pep

"Pep...it's beautiful!" I stood up and wrapped her in a hug. "Now the dress!" She walked over and unzipped the garnet bag. "Tony, go get Natasha please!" He saluted her and walked out of the room. A few minutes later, Natasha walked into the room in a beautiful black dress as Pepper was helping me get into my dress.

"Taylor...you look stunning." I smile and look at myself in the mirror. "Yea?" "Yea. Steve is going to pass out." Nat walks up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist. My eyes start to water and she turns me around, "hey, hey, hey. No crying." She quickly catches the tears before they can mess up my makeup. "I wish they could all be here..." She pulls me into a tight hug, "I know. But there is a super solider out there who can't wait to marry you."

 "Are you decent?" Tony yelled from the other side of the door

"Are you decent?" Tony yelled from the other side of the door. "Come in!" He walks in and takes a sharp breath in, "you look beautiful Taylor." His eyes start to water and I wipe off the tear that falls onto his cheek. He grabs my hand and Pepper's, "Let's get you and Rogers married!" Pepper and Nat leave the room and go to their seats.

Steve and I were getting married at Tony's cabin. He had set up a beautiful flower display at the end of his dock and set up little chairs.