Chapter 14

Steve laid awake in bed that night rubbing circles on my back. "Steve..." I mumble in his chest. "Hmm?" "Go to sleep." I feel him sigh and I trail my hand down to his boxers. He takes a sharp breath in as my hand creeps under the band of his boxers. "Taylor..." "Shhhh, you need to relax." I let the tip of my thumb graze his tip. He lets out a soft moan and I wrap my hand around his cock. His breath quickens and I slowly pump my hand. I look up at him and see his lips perfectly parted and his eyes closed. I bite my lip as I watch him. I sit up and drag his boxers down, his cock springing free. "Taylor..." I lick my lips and position myself between his legs, lowering my mouth onto him. "Fuck." He moans as I swirl my tongue around his tip. I take him in my mouth little by little, until his cock hits the back of my throat. He rests his hand on my head and guides my head up and down. He pulls some of my hair into his fist and pulls my head off of him and up to his lips.

I quickly straddle him as our lips meet hungrily. "You're so perfect." He mumbles against my lips, bitting my bottom lip. I moan into the kiss and he grinds against my clothed core. "Steve..." I whine and feel myself dripping. He runs his hands down my sides and up the t-shirt I was wearing."I think you're overdressed..." I moan in agreement and he pulls the t-shirt off over my head before attaching his lips to my chest.

He flips us over so he's on top and rips my panties off in one snap. He smirks and I roll my eyes. He's always ripping my underwear...

He runs his length up and down my folds before pressing into me slowly. His movements are slow and steady for a few minutes before he picks up his pace and pistons into me. I dig my nails into his backs and arch my back, load moans slipping out of both of our mouths.

I feel a rush of euphoria come over me and my body shakes and clenches around him. "Steve!"  "Shit!" He explodes into me and slows down to slower strokes, riding out our orgasms. I pant as he leans down, capturing his lips with mine. He lays down next to me and pulls me flush against his back. "Are you going to sleep now?" He smiles and nods against my back. I laugh and get comfortable in his arms, letting sleep come over me.

Steve and I woke up the next morning, getting ready for the day. Today was the day. "It's gonna work Steve." "I know. I don't know what I'll do if it doesn't." We interlock our fingers and head downstairs. "Taylor, Capsicle, good morning." Tony greets us, kissing my cheek. Everyone slowly trickles into the room and we get dressed into our prospective suits.

The plan was for Tony, Bruce, Scott, Steve, and I to go to New York and collect the Space, Mind, and Time stones, Nat, Clint, Rhodey, and Nebula would go to space for the Soul and Power stones, and Rocket and Thor would go to Asgard for the Reality stone.

We all stood on the platform.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck." Steve addresses the group.

"He's pretty good at that." Rocket motions to Steve and I smile up at him. "Alright. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, jolly green." Tony points over at Bruce who activates the platform before joining us, "tracking beacons engaged."

"See you in a minute." Nat smiles and we all shrink entering the quantum realm. We all split off at different intervals, going to different places at different times in history.

The five of us rematerialize in an alley way during the battle of New York in 2012. A Chitauri alien snarled and flies by while the original six avengers assemble. Steve turns to us. "Alright, we have our assignments. Two stones uptown, one stone down. Stay low, keep an eye on the clock."