Party!🥳💝

(Chishiya Pov)
Since we apparently collected all the spade cards except for the face ones, Hatter announced there would be a party at like 10pm.

I wasn't gonna go anyway. Until..

(Kuina Pov)
Hatter said we were having a party, yippee!! I love parties. I get to be drunk and have fun🍷💃

I ran to Shiya after the meeting. "Shiya! You're coming to the party right?" I asked him.

"No" he replied.

Short and dry🙄🙄. 'Come onn' I whined at him. 'Parties aren't my thing Kuina, go yourself' he said sternly. I crossed my arms and stuck my tongue out. 'You're such a party pooper' I muttered. He raised an eyebrow at me. 'Cool'. 'OH MY GOD!! YOUR NO FUN!' I yelled at him. Shiya just shrugged naturally. 'Look, I won't make you paint your nails again, pleaseee' I begged one more time. 'You were gonna do it again?' He says unamused and sighs. 'Fine'. 'YAYYYAAAEE!!!' I squealed. 'Stfu Kuina'. I smiled brightly and dragged him to my room.

(Chishiya Pov)
Man Kuina is actually so annoying. I could be getting those cards.. 'Shiyaa I'm back!' She plopped down on my bed and gave me an ordinary outfit, thank god. We changed and headed to the party.

It was so bright and it was rlly crowded, not my thing. Kuina was beaming at everyone while I was in the shadows trying to hide from the others.

(Kuina Pov)
I glanced over to Shiya-damn, he's so emo omg. 'Shiyaa can we drink?' I ask him. 'No'. 'Shiyaaa what's the point of the party thenn?' He shrugged. I was gettin angry. He's so stubborn. 'SHIYYAAA!! I WILL KICK YOU IN THE FACE!!!' I threatened, I have the best threats💓. 'Mm ok' he finally gave in ffs!! 'YIPEEE!!!' I squeaked. And then I dragged him over to the table where all the alcohol was. 'Wanna see who can drink the most shots?' I giggled. 'Sure'.

(Time skip, Chishiya Pov)
We were both wasted. Kuina was hiccupping and banging her head on the table while I was kinda struggling to stand up. 'What do we hic do now?' Kuina asked me. 'Playground?' I suggested. 'Slayy yess! Let's goo' she grabbed my hand and we went to the small playground on the beach. 'Wheee hic Shiyaa I'm on the hic slidee!' 'Hehee let me joinn!' I jumped on the top and pushed her, making her fall on the sand. 'Ooof' she giggled. We were just messing about till it became, basically pitch black.'Uh ohh hic aren't we supposed to go back to our hic rooms before dark?' Kuina asks me worriedly. 'Meh' I shrugged. I could care less.

(Aguni Pov)
I was with Niragi and Last Boss, searching for more traitors or players that were out at night. I heard screaming and shouting so I beckoned them to follow me. I wonder who that could be. With my gun in my hand, I slowly crept up to them and shouted: 'HEY PUT YOUR HANDS UP!' They slowly turned around and it actually was Kuina and Chishiya who looked slightly tipsy. 'hic hi Aguni' Kuina waved at me on the floor.Last Boss was a bit confused and Niragi was cringing. 'Look, you have to come back inside, death to those who are still outside hm?' Niragi hummed. He's always looking for people to kill. 'They're drunk, leave them be' Last Boss defended. I sighed. 'Bring them in anyway'.