1

Third Person Pov 

"I'm sorry i just got angry" Ethan says still feeling a little angry before darrian grabbed his hand. "I know my heart i was angry to" Darrian says and ethan gives him a small smile before letting out a chuckle. "Let me guess mad cause i was?" Ethan asks and darrian smiles to before nodding. 

"Yeah you know if you mad i'm mad" Darrian says and ethan squeezed his hand. "I know d i know" Ethan says. Ethan and darrian were best friends but it went much deeper than that the two could feel what the other felt. They would even from to time be able to finish each other's sentences. 

The two thought alike and knew the others next move before they did. Darrian still remembers their first meeting and it felt as if he was looking at the sun. They got along quickly feeling like they matched each other's energy. If one of them fought they both fought whatever one of them did the other would to. 

"So now that we've both calmed down what you wanna do?"  Ethan asks. Darrian smiled and his face lit up as if he had an idea. "You know what i wanan do?" Darrian asks and ethan nods instantly reading darrian's mind. "Yeah let me go ahead and grab the snacks" Ethan says before getting up. 

He continued to hold darrian's hand for a little bit before letting go and leaving the room. The two's bond went deeper than long time best friends they truly were connected. 

Short first chapter but future ones will be longer 

A lot of people wanted me to make a book on these two so here you go i promise this book is of no disrespect to any of these two please don't threaten me again 

Hope ya'll enjoyed