9

Third person Pov

"It's killing me bro I can feel that he's hurting but he refuses to open up to me" Ethan says to David who was cleaning the dishes. "Just wait for him to be ready to open up" David says while drying one of the bowls.

Later that day darrian came over this time Ethan was ready to talk. "Get away!" David yelled as darrian chased him around the living room. Soon darrian grabbed him and picked him up off the ground.

"I missed you baby boy" darrian says before kissing his cheek and David gagged. "Get off me!" David yelled as he continued to kiss his face. "E grab yo friend" David says before he was dropped. "Is that any way to treat your future husband?" Darrian asks.

David let out a laugh. "Delusion at its finest" David says before wiping his face and walking off. "When you gone realize my brother don't want you?" Ethan asks. "Oh please ion want him either I just like messing with him" darrian says.

"So what we doing today?" Darrian asks. "Well I was thinking we could have a talk about what's been going on lately. I know you said it's nothing serious but I can feel that it's something more" Ethan says and darrian frowns.

"I told you it's just stress I promise if it was something worth mentioning we'd talk about it" darrian says and Ethan could tell his friend really didn't wanna talk about it. "Alright I just don't like seeing you hurt" Ethan says.

Darrian sighed feeling content once his friend pulled him into a hug. They both felt a wave of relief hit them and stood there in the living room holding each other tightly. "I know e and I'm fine honest" darrian says.

"If you say so but enough with this mushy stuff wanna play gta?" Ethan asks and darrian nods. "Yep and we having a shoot out one on one cause last time was unfair" darrian says already making his way to Ethan's room.

Short chapter but like I said it's going to get good just wait

Hope ya'll enjoyed