3

Third Person Pov 

"It's ok d don't cry" Ethan says wrapping his arm around darrian while using his hand to wipe his tears. Darrian had gotten really upset that day over an argument he had with his mom and of course came to ethan. The funny thing is ethan was crying to but he honestly didn't know why he was. 

He just all of a sudden felt a wave of sadness hit him and then in a minute later darrian showed up at his door. Darrian was starting to calm down and was loving being in his friends embrace it was truly comforting. "Thanks" Darrian says before pulling away wiping his tears and one of ethan's. 

"Why were you crying?" Darrian asks. "Cause you were" Ethan says honestly. "I guess we really are connected huh" Darrian says and they both laugh. "You thinking what i'm thinking?" Ethan asks and darrian nods. "Always" Darrian says before ethan grabs his hand and takes him to the kitchen. 

Darrian found his stomach getting a weird feeling at the contact and looked down at the kitchen floor smiling. Ethan found a smile making it's way on to his face to and he looked down at their hands that were connected. This was happening to often lately and he didn't know he felt this new feeling. 

The two continued to hold hands for a minute before letting go and grabbing the ice cream from the freezer. "I swear it's like you can read my mind sometimes" Darrian says as ethan passes him the chocolate syrup. "Yeah which is a blessing and a curse" Ethan says making darrian playfully roll his eyes. 

"Please it's a curse on my end your the dirty minded one" Darrian says. "That is so not true i'm completely pure" Ethan says. "Where?" Darrian asks and ethan throws a marshmallow at him while laughing. "Shut up" Ethan says. The two spent the rest of the day enjoying each other's presecne. 

Short but ain't updated this in a minute 

Hope ya'll enjoyed