19

Third person Pov

"I can't lose him" darrian says over and over as tears began to streak down his face at a fast pace. Earlier that day darrian had felt a wave of pain and fear hit him then received a call from David saying Ethan had been hurt.

He rushed to the hospital and once he got there the doctor was already giving them news. He said it was a fifty fifty chance due to how much blood had been lost. Darrian went home that night and sat in his tub crying.

He couldn't stop crying he felt like a part of him was slowly dying. "You can't leave me I finally got you in the way I've been wanting this can't be happening" Darrian says wanting to pull out his hair and bang his head against the tub.

He couldn't live without Ethan he was his other half their connection was deeper than anyone could imagine. Darrian was hoping Ethan could feel how hurt he was so he would fight harder and keep holding on.

Darrian then went to the hospital to visit Ethan the next day. Darrian placed a kiss on Ethan's forehead and smiled sadly. "Ion know if you can hear me but I'm struggling without you" darrian says trying not to cry.

"I've been sitting her hoping and praying that everything goes well because I can't lose you I need you to keep holding on for me. I love you your my other half and if your hurt I'm hurt and if you die I'll die" darrian says.

Darrian then felt a wave of sadness hit him and let out a small chuckle. "Keep fighting my heart" darrian says. After three painfully long days Ethan was fine and had regained consciousness. Darrian ran in the room and hugged Ethan tightly.

"I know I'm probably hurting you and ion care I missed you my heart" Darrian says before kissing Ethan's cheek repeatedly. Ethan laughed and returned the hug happy to see his favorite person in the world.

They both felt a wave of happiness hit them and they both couldn't stop the big smiles that were painting their faces. Their connection continued to grow stronger and stronger.

Only one more chapter and sorry for how terrible this book was I honestly was just freestyling and ion think it went well

Hope ya'll enjoyed