12

Third person Pov

"Do you like darrian?" Ethan asks and David raised an eyebrow before his lips curled into a smile. David then let out a loud laugh and held his sides with tears coming to his eyes. "Me & darrian?" David asks in between laughs.

"Your way off base we just friends" David says wiping his eyes. "It don't be seeming like it" Ethan says and David smirks before putting on a straight face. "Your right I've been hiding my feelings for way to long" David says.

The room went silent before David started laughing again. "Bro I'm serious" Ethan says. "So am I and why do you care" David asks. "I just wanna know" Ethan says and David gives him a look that shows he didn't believe him.

"Uh huh well anyways Angela is coming over later along with the gang so get ready" David says before a knock was heard at the door. David walked out and Ethan for some reason felt relieved that David didn't like darrian.

He thought for sure with the way they acted there he dot be some sort of feelings there. Later on once everyone showed up they decided to watch a movie. "Alright you guys I got the popcorn" David says passing out bowls and bags.

"Thanks bae" Darrian says before sitting David down on his lap. David rolled his eyes but leaned back against the other males chest and started the movie. Ethan say there with his arm around Angela trying to clear his head.

They decided to watch the movie Hancock a nice little movie and it was one of Ethan's favorites. Half way through the movie Ethan and darrian made eye contact. The light from the tv hitting both their faces every here and there.

They both felt a wave of this mysterious emotion hit them and then felt their hearts begin to race. Ethan smiled nervously before looking back at the tv and looked out the corner of his eye at darrian who was smiling as well.

The interaction made butterflies appear in both of their stomachs. Throughout the movie they found themselves staring at each other again before they both felt a wave of happiness in this beautiful moment.

Ending this at 20 chapters ion see this book too if anywhere and ion have a plan just free styling  and it going well

Hope ya'll enjoyed