5

Third person Pov

Darrian held his best friend tightly as he tried to calm down and catch his breath. Darrian had decided to spend the night at Ethan's house and woke up when a wave of fear came over him and knew it was coming from Ethan.

Ethan was having a bad dream so of course darrian woke his friend and quickly comforted him. "Calm down it's ok" darrian says before pulling away and ethan nodded. "Im ok" Ethan says before a smile took over his face.

"You felt it to huh?" Ethan asks. "You know I did it's one of the cons of us being connected" darrian says and ethan chuckles. "Yeah you right cause you always getting mad" Ethan says and darrian rolls his eyes.

"No I don't" darrian says. "Yes you do. Sometimes you act like Donald from Mickey Mouse always in a mood" ethan says. "Wow so that's what you think of me" darrian says with a frown. "I still love you though" ethan says.

"Mhm" darrian says before getting back under the  covers. "Don't be like that" Ethan says before attempting to remove the covers. "Stop" darrian says and Ethan frowns.

"You ain't even say I love you back" Ethan says. "Why say it when you already know I do?" darrian asks. "Cause I still want some reassurance" Ethan says and darrian laughs. "I love you to e" darrian says sweetly.

"I know" Ethan says and darrian hits him with a pillow and Ethan laughs before getting back under the covers. Then the two spent the rest of the night drama free.

Short but it's something

Hope y'all enjoyed