18

Third person Pov

Ethan looked at Darrian's house nervously. "Ion know bout this" Ethan says feeling extremely and he knew darrian was most likely feeling it to and wondering what was going on. "Dude just do it" David says.

"I can't 'just do it' this is a big moment this could make or break whatever we choose to be" Ethan says and David sighed. "Fine if you won't go to him he'll come to you" David says before getting out the car and going to the door.

"Come back" Ethan yells from the window but David kept walking acting like he didn't hear him. David knocked on the door and patiently waited for darrian to come out. After a minute the door opened and darrian smiled.

"Hi David" darrian says. "Hey d somebody needs to speak with you" david says and darrian looked over to the car and saw Ethan sitting in the passenger seat. 'That's where the nervousness came from' darrian thinks to himself.

"Oh" darrian says before closing the door and david frowns. "I swear bro I ain't got time for this" David says before breaking a window and hopping in the house. Ethan looked up and saw David dragging darrian to the car.

"Talk!" David says before going over to his side of the car. "Your brothers crazy" Darrian says making them both laugh. "Talk about the important topic" David says and Ethan sighs before getting out the car.

Ethan then wrapped his arms around his best friend tightly as a way to calm his nerves and stall time. "I love you my heart and I want you to know that I can't lose you i need you in my life" Ethan says and darrian smiles.

"I'm not going anywhere I promise nothing will ever come between us" darrian says. "Your feelings are changing and mine are to and I want us to see how it goes and I want us to promise each other that no matter what we'll still be close" ethan says.

"I like that and I promise nothing will ruin our friendship even if things don't work out we're connected remember" darrian says and they both pulled away staring deep into each others eyes.

They both felt happy and relieved and then pressed their lips together in a sweet kiss huh were interrupted by David's gagging. "Get a room" david says before getting in the car. They both said their goodbyes before going there separate ways.

Next two chapters will get a little emotional

Hope ya'll enjoyed