15

Third person Pov

"Ethan please eat i slaved over that stove for five minutes" David says and Ethan shakes his head. "I'm not hungry" Ethan says and David frowns. "Please don't do this to yourself you need to eat"  David says and Ethan frowns.

"I'll eat when I'm good and ready" Ethan says before getting up from the table. "What's up with him?" Jay asks with a mouth full of eggs. "Him and darrian got into a fight last night" David says while putting Ethan's plate in the microwave.

"About what? Those two agree on almost everything" Jay says. "It's hard to explain" David says thinking back to what happened in the kitchen. Later that day darrian came over to visit. "E please open the door" Darrian says while knocking at his bedroom door.

"Go away!" Ethan yells. "Please let me in so I can tell you what's been going on you were right you have a right to know" darrian says and after a minute the door opened. Darrian came in and sat at the end of Ethan's bed.

"I'm sorry for not telling you what's been going on but I've been so confused and I wanted to figure things out before I spoke to you" Darrian says and Ethan nods. "How come you-" Ethan starts before darrian cuts him off.

"David found out on his own and what's going on is I don't like your relationship with Angela and my feelings have been changing. I love you my heart more than anybody" Darrian says speaking from his heart.

"I love you to d" Ethan says and darrian smiles. "I know but not in the way im starting to love you" Darrian says making Ethan raise an eyebrow. Ethan then felt a wave of emotion hit him and it all clicked in his mind.

"Oh. Oh! I-I um.." Ethan says not really sure what to say. "Don't worry you don't have to say anything I just wanted you to know so you wouldn't be mad with me anymore" darrian says before turning to leave.

"Wait" Ethan says before grabbing Darrian's hand. They both then felt butterflies in their stomachs and pulled their hands away smiling nervously like they had in the store or when darrian came over when he was upset.

The two looked into each others eyes for a very long moment before they continued to get coder and closer then before they knew their lips were pressed together and they felt a spark and a wave of happiness hit them.

Hope ya'll enjoyed