2

Third Person Pov 

"You thinking what i'm thinking?" Ethan asks. "I'm always thinking what you thinking" Darrian says and ethan smiles. "True but just to be sure on the count of three we saw what we're thinking. 1, 2,3" Ethan says. "Fried chicken ice cream" Both of them say before letting out a laugh. 

"Jinx" Both of them say at the same time. "Double jinx! Triple jinx" They both say before david cuts them off. "Will ya'll shut up" David says making them both playfully roll their eyes. "Don't worry bro we ain't forget about you" Ethan says. "Oh i think you two did you left me in aisle two" David says. 

"Did we?" Darrian asks. "Naw i just made that up" David say sarcastically. "Watch yo mouth before i bend you over again" Darrian says earning a snicker from ethan and a mug from david. "Again? When was the first time?" David asks. "Don't be acting brand new you know what's up" Darrian says. 

"I was yo first kiss to" Darrian says. "Keep playing and watch how i backhand you" David says. "Don't nobody care bout yo demand or yo backhand" Ethan and darrian both say at the same time and david frowns. "Man at this point you two should marry each other." David says and they both frown. 

"We're best friends it would be weird if we dated" Darrian says and ethan nods in agreement. "I totally agree" Ethan says before grabbing darrian's hand as they started to go to the next aisle and they both quickly pulled their hands away smiling awkwardly. They had held hands before but this time it felt different. 

They both felt a tingling sensation and butterflies. "Um.... what should we get from this aisle?" Ethan asks trying to break the awkward silence. Ya'll read each others minds so much no need to ask" David says. Darrian and ethan both smiled at each other before going over to the same type of items. 

That was the start of them noticing their friendship was starting to change. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed