4

Third person Pov

Darrian watched as Angela flirted with Ethan. She always did this and he hated it he knew his friend wasn't interested. But for some reason Ethan continued to play along and darrian frowned while clenching his fist.

"You ight bro?" David asks and darrian shakes his head. "Yeah just peachy" darrian says before leaving the room. Ethan then all of a sudden felt a feeling of annoyance. He looked around and noticed darrian was missing.

He walked off leaving Angela and tried to find darrian. He knew once he feels an emotion out of the blue like that it has something to do with darrian. Ethan then found darrian sitting down eating chips.

"What's wrong my heart?" Ethan asks. " nothing worth mentioning" darrian says. "Naw if it upset you it is worth mentioning" Ethan says before wrapping his arm around his best friend.

"I'd rather not talk about it" darrian says feeling embarrassed. I mean how is he supposed to tell his best friend he's so ticked off because he was talking to a girl?

He would sound stupid so he decided not to say a word. "Its ok you don't gotta say but I'll be here with you until you feel better" Ethan says and darrian smiled before looking down at his chip bag.

"Thanks e" darrian says and Ethan smiles happy he made his best friend feel better. "It's no problem my heart plus if you upset I'm upset" Ethan says seriously.

They both found it weird how they can feel what the other feels. "I know so we both gotta try and be happy for the rest of the night" darrian says and Ethan nods. "Agreed" Ethan says before they get up and go back over to everyone.

Hope y'all enjoyed