11

Third person Pov

"Do you like David?" Ethan asks and Darrian made a confused face. "Huh?" Darrian asks. "Do you have feelings for David?" Ethan asks. "Naw i just like messing with him" darrian says before letting out a chuckle.

"You sure?" Ethan asks. "He better be" David says walking in with a bag of McDonalds. "Aww look my bae done got me some food" darrian says before grabbing David's waist and pulling him close earning an eye roll.

"Bro let this little fantasy go" David says before darrian was kissing his cheek repeatedly. "Ewww" David says with a fake disgusted expression. "See? Just be honest you like him" Ethan says and darrian felt a wave of frustration hit him.

"I don't like him e" darrian says. "He better not" David says while wiping his cheek off. David then took his food and left the room. "Why do you care? I thought you'd be to busy dealing with Angela" Darrian says.

Both their eyes widened at the words before Ethan left out a sigh. "Is that what this is about? Now I understand why you were so upset" Ethan says before wrapping his arms around his friend in a tight hug.

"I promise nobody is getting in the way of our friendship and that your worried but I promise she's a nice girl" Ethan says and darrian sighed and then smiled. "Alright e I just don't want you to get hurt and fall to quick" Darrian says.

"Don't worry bout me I got it honest and even if things went left if be ok cause I want you to be ok" Ethan says. Darrian smiled but on the inside was screaming knowing that there was something much deeper.

He didn't know why but lately things between him and Ethan were different they were always connected but the connection is starting to get stronger and his feelings were starting to change.

Thoughts about Ethan & Angela and David & darrian?

Hate this book but here's an update

Hope ya'll enjoyed