6

Third person Pov

"Then David came to me and told me how much he loved and appreciated me the end" darrian says earning claps from everyone but David. "Bro let that fantasy go" David says. "Oh hush let me have my moment" darrian says.

"You can have your 'moment' until the sea cows and little boy who cried wolf come home for all I care but keep me out of it" David says earning a laugh from everybody before he crossed his arms.

Everybody was telling stories as a way to pass time due to the power being off. "Oh really? Don't make me tell them the story about how I stole yo v card" darrian says and David rolled his eyes. "Oh please no" David says.

"Tell it" Elijah says earning a glare from david. "Ight we was in the grocery store an hour before closing and David had an attitude and kept getting smart with me so I told him 'look here my heart I'm gonna need you to chill'" darrian says.

"Oh my god" David says before covering his face. "Then he kept getting smart so since we was in the back of the store I bent him over one of the shelf's and the rest was history" darrian says and everyone clapped.

David sat there with his hands over his face that was red in embarrassment. "Guys I just wanna make it clear that this story is fully fictional" David says before turning to darrian with a expression that showed he was mad.

"Why so defensive? It must be true" Jay says earning a 'ouuu' from everyone but darrian who was smirking. "That's not true! Ya know what somebody else tell a story before I snap" David says and darrian laughs.

Darrian then looked back over at Ethan and frowned remembering why he was messing with David in the first place. He was doing it to get his mind off of Ethan who had been flirting with Angela since they had gotten there.

Darrian felt irritated and quickly sat down on one of the chairs trying to calm down. Ethan all of a sudden felt a wave of emotion and then turned around and saw darrian was no longer laughing like he was before.

Ethan walked over sitting bedside his best friend and gave him a warm smile before wrapping his arms around darrian earning a playful eye roll and a few laughs. When they both felt calm they just stayed in each others arms.

This book will get good soon

Hope ya'll enjoyed