7

Third person Pov 

"Get off me" David says as darrian takes him off the ground for a hug. Darrian laughed before putting David down he honestly loved messing with the other male it was very amusing. "Where e at?" Darrian ask.

"Oh he's out with Angela" David says and darrian forced a smile as his eye twitched. "How wonderful" darrian says and David smirks. "Jealous?" David asks and darrian rolls his eyes. "Oh please I couldn't care less" darrian says.

Darrian then imagined the two of them holding hands and kissing and clenched his fist tightly before punching the wall leaving a dent. "Aye!" David yells with a frown.

"Don't care huh" David says under his breath before going to the basement to get a picture to cover the dent darrian had made. Darrian sat down on the chair and bounced his leg up and down in pure irritation.

"He out with her probably letting her feed him grapes and what not" darrian says and David laughs. "Bro really? There just going to a movie" David says starting to hang up the picture. "Ion care" darrian says.

"Seems like you do" David says. "D don't be like that you know I love you" darrian says and David rolls his eyes. "Oh yeah cause I was so hurt" David says in a sarcastic tone. Soon the door opened revealing Ethan.

"What's wrong my heart?" Ethan asks walking over. 'Curse this stupid connection' darrian thinks to himself but forces a smile. "Nothing" darrian says earning a snicker from David. "Jealousy" David sings.

"You sure cause half way during the movie I just felt angry all of a sudden" Ethan says. "Well I'm perfectly fine" Darrian says. Ethan knew he was lying but chose not to push the subject. "How was the movie?" David asks

"Decent but I'm glad to be back" Ethan says before wrapping his arm around his best friend and they both smiled all big. David gagged before going upstairs.

Hope ya'll enjoyed