13

Third person Pov

"Do you like Ethan?" David asks and Darrian's eyes widened in shock. They were currently in the kitchen getting more snacks since Jay ate almost everything else. "Huh?" Darrian asks and David rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"You heard me do you have feelings for Ethan yes or no" David says. "No of course I don't he's my best friend it would be weird if we dated or even thought about dating plus he's with Angela" darrian says and David nods.

"Yeah and since he's been with her you've been acting different" David says. "No I haven't" darrian denies. "Yes you have and I know the reason you punched the wall that day was because you hate the thoughts of them together" David says.

"I'm honestly shocked Ethan hasn't picked up in it by now due to ya'll whole 'connection'" David says and darrian frowns. "Fine I do admit lately my feelings have been changing and I'm not a big fan of Angela" Darrian says.

"Look the only advice I can give you is talk to him you'll feel better once you get it off your chest and Ethan is a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them he can tell something deeper is going on then you being concerned" David says.

"I know I just need to fully understand this before I talk to him" Darrian says. "Alright but you better hurry time waits for nobody. Before you know it he's proposing to Angela and you'll be wishing you said something" David says.

Darrian felt anger at the thought of Ethan on one knee proposing to that two faced pile of trash and his eye twitched. He however tried to calm down not wanting Ethan to feel it and know something is wrong.

"I'll try" Darrian says before David wraps his arms around him. "Do more than try ion wanna see you hurt my heart you need to get these feelings out" David says before darrian returns the hug. "Your right" darrian says.

The two males pulled away slightly and before darrian could stop himself he was pressing his lips against David's. Both of their eyes widened in shock and they both pulled away wiping their mouths off and moving away from each other.

"Sorry bout that must have been the heat of the moment" darrian says earning a laugh from David. "Yeah most definitely but do it again and I'll kill you" David says before grabbing Darrian's shirt and darrian nods.

They took the snacks and we're going back to the living room but on the way there darrian felt a wave of shock and anger hit him.

Do y'all like the description of this book I came up with it myself

Hope ya'll enjoyed