8

Third person Pov

The two were in Ethan's bedroom it was late at night but neither of them were tired so they decided to just chill for a moment. Darrian scrolled through his phone while Ethan seemed to be in thought about something until he brought up Angela.

"It's crazy I never noticed her before but word to bro I think I might give her a chance" Ethan says and darrian felt his eye twitch and the grip on his phone tighten to the point where he might actually end up breaking it.

"Mhm" darrian just says in response and Ethan all of a sudden felt this wave of emotion hit him it was a mix of anger, irritation and something else he couldn't put his finger on so he turned over to darrian.

"You feeling ok?" Ethan asks. "Feeling great never better" Darrian says continuing to scroll through Instagram before his phone was taken. "No something is clearly wrong and this is the second time" Ethan says.

Darrian wanted to avoid the topic but Ethan was looking at him with this stern and deep look so he knew he was serious. "It's nothing worth mentioning" darrian says in his head trying to find reasons why he cares.

He never cared before and he never felt that strange feeling when they held hands before it felt like everything was changing and he didn't like that he wanted things to go back to normal back when things made sense.

"It is worth mentioning if it made you angry two times in one day before I came home you were upset and lied but I brushed it off but you ain't getting out easy this time" Ethan says and darrian groans before plopping down on the bed.

"I just wanna help you my heart and you obvious told David something" Ethan says. "I mean he is my bae and what not" darrian says in a joking tone and Ethan laughs. "Trust me that relationship is very one sided" Ethan says.

"No it's not" darrian says. "Yes it is!" David yelled out of nowhere making Ethan and darrian both laugh. "But bro I'm serious about hate the problem did I do something?" Ethan asks and darrian shakes his head.

"It's just stress and a bunch of other things I'm jerk ready to talk about yet" darrian says. "Well when your ready to talk I'm here" Ethan says and darrian felt his heart skip a beat his best friend really was perfect.

"I know my heart and thanks" darrian says and they both exchange smiles before spending the rest of the night talking about nothing.

Hope ya'll enjoyed