17

Third person Pov

"I slaved over that stove for five whole minutes just for you to not eat it" David says while having his arm around Ethan's neck as he was pinned to the kitchen floor. "Get off me! I'll eat it" Ethan says as david grabbed his hair.

"Jay get the plate" David says and Jay went over to the microwave and grabbed the plate. "Open up" david says and Ethan opened his mouth and had cold and hard bacon shoved into his mouth and david smiled satisfied.

"Thank you for your cooperation now tell me what happened with darrian as you finish eating this plate" David says and Ethan groans before grabbing a fork and starting to heat. "We talked" Ethan says before eating the cold eggs.

"Talked about what?" David asks. "About how you've had this plate in the microwave yet everything is cold" Ethan says and David glares at him. "But just about our 'fight' last night" Ethan says and david nods.

"Yes and by the way I want to make it clear that me and darrian ARE NOT ever getting to that route hea just my friend and he was confused and caught up in the heat of the moment" david says. "I know and trust me I'm not mad anymore" Ethan says and David nods.

"Why were you so upset? Why would it matter if we did see each other like that?" David asks. "Cause it seemed like you both lied cause I asked you both how you felt and you both said it wasn't like that ion like lies" Ethan says.

"Is that all or is it your feelings?" David asks and Ethan groaned. "One kiss and we gotta be in love or something" Ethan asks and then his eyes widened as David gasped. "Kissed!?!" David yells/asks and Ethan shoves some bacon in his mouth.

"Yes but it's not a big deal" Ethan says. "It is a big deal I always knew you two dorks would end up together and you said 'we're friends it would be weird if we dated'" David says and Ethan rolls his eyes.

"The nerve of him to to kiss you the day after he kissed me I see how it is" David says jokingly. "Oh shut up but I'm so confused ion know what to really call us and he didn't want to talk about it" Ethan says and David puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Look don't waste time go see him after you finish that breakfast and try and speak with him so you know where you stand" David says. "Oh shoot I forgot about Angela" Ethan says and David let out a laugh.

"She was all up on Roscoe after you left she'll be fine now finish that breakfast" David says and Ethan frowns before eating the rest of his bacon.

Next chapter they'll talk

Hope ya'll enjoyed