10

Third person Pov

"So what's gonna happen when they make it official?" David asks and darrian felt his eye twitch but tried to cover up the fact that he cared for some unknown reason. "Then we can go on double dates baby boy" darrian says.

"Please" David says before his cheek was being kissed. "Eww" David says before wiping his cheek and darrian laughed. "Man stop playing with me you know you liked it" darrian says. "Uh huh and your not jealous" David says.

"Jealous? Oh what?" Darrian asks. "Don't play dumb we both know your not down with Ethan's little relationship" David says. "Oh please your crazy" darrian says. "Don't play even a blind person could see it" David says.

"Look maybe I am a little skeptical but only cause ion want my friend to get hurt" darrian says. "Hurt? He's usually the one who does the heart breaking and besides I have feeling they won't last long" David says.

"Baby boy stop acting like this we both know your having this conversation only cause you wanna make sure you still got a chance and don't worry you'll always have my heart" darrian says earning a glare from David. 

"Say one more thing and you getting this backhand" David says before walking off. Soon Ethan came home and smiled once he saw darrian and David play fighting in the kitchen. Normally they acted like this but Ethan had been thinking.

Did darrian really like David? He always said he was joking but Ethan peeped how darrian hadn't been doing much dating since this whole love for David thing started. "E when you get here?" David asks snapping Ethan out of his thoughts.

Darrian all of a sudden was hit with this wave of confusion and looked over at Ethan who seemed like he had been thinking. "You feeling ok?" Darrian asks and Ethan nods. "Yeah just got a lot on my mind" Ethan says.

Darrian nods deciding not to question further thinking he was probably thinking about something involving Angela. He rolled his eyes at the thought of her but quickly shook the feeling of irritation off not wanting Ethan to know he was annoyed.

Guys can I be honest I'm just freestyling with this book

Hope ya'll enjoyed