Party

Once we reached Chace's place Noah grabbed my hand and I lead the way in. I found it kind of odd that he was holding my hand but it was nice so I wasn't going to complain.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, does anyone want anything?" Izzy asked

I wasn't really one for drinking, I came to have a good time but I didn't need alcohol for that.

"A beer please" Noah said

"Just a water, thanks." I said as Izzy and Luke walked off

 We had lost Zoe as soon as we walked in the door, she was going to see if she could find Chase.

"You don't drink?" Noah asked looking surprised.

"Nope, not really something i've ever been interested in trying." I told him

"Why don't we dance, show me what kind of moves you got." Noah said, a smirk playing on his face.

I just nodded and grabbed his hand walking to the makeshift dance floor.

As we started dancing Drop it Low by Ester Dean came on so I grinded myself into Noah since he wanted to see how I danced.

"I know what you're doing Eliana." Noah whispered into my ear.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I said back with a grin on my face.

"The clothes, the makeup, the dancing. I know you're trying to get my attention, and just to let you know, it's working. You're amazing." He whispered sending chills down my back.

I couldn't really deny what he said since he was right on point, but I really didn't want him to know he was right.

"How do you know i'm doing all this for you? Did it ever cross your mind that I was trying to get someone else to notice me." I say while turning to him to see his reaction.

Anger was clear in his eyes and he pulled me to him putting his arms around my waist to keep me in place. As much as I knew I should pull away something in me was enjoying seeing him react like this.

"Are you jealous Noah?" I ask with a smirk on my face

"No, but you are my fiancee and I should be the only one you want to notice you." He replied, anger clear in his voice.

"Noah, none of this is real, I know you don't want me so why do you care? I'm sure you have some girl waiting for you back home that you'll leave me for once everything is settled if not sooner." I tell him, anger building up inside me as I remind myself that all Noah cares about is the money.

Noah looks shocked at what I just said, I didn't mean to let him know what I feared but it just slipped and there was no turning back. Before Noah could lie to my face I walked away.

**** Noah's P.O.V ****

I was in complete shock when Eliana said that, I didn't really think about what she would feel about Melissa when we got to New York. Melissa knew all about the arrangement when we first started dating a few months ago. I've known Melissa for a couple of years now and when I found out about the arrangement she was the one I went to to talk about it, she was supportive through everything and one thing led to another, and before you knew it we were together.

I've been looking for Eliana for about thirty minutes and I can't find her anywhere. I step outside where it's a little quieter and I see her standing a few feet away talking to some guys.

" Ellie you're leaving in a couple of hours, come on you have to sing at least one song with us tonight!" One of the guys said to her.

I didn't know Eliana could sing, well I guess there's a lot I don't know about her seeing as we've only spent a day together.