Chapter 14

It was finally time for us to get back to our universe it had been so long since we have been there but I doubt much has changed. Our father, April, and Draxum would still be dead so nothing was going to seem normal either way.

"So I guess this is goodbye huh?" Donnatello asked

"I guess it is let's get going Raph" Leo said pulling Raph towards the portal

"We'll keep in contact" Raph said pushing Leo through the portal then following after

"Thank you guys for everything" Donnie bowed his head then went through the portal

"I didn't get to know you guys too well but I'd have to say you're all great" I said

"Thank you, and you're great as well Mikey" leo said

"Well I'll probably be spam texting you guys when I get back and thanks for the T-phones Donnie!" I hopped through the portal.

The portal closed behind me and i went up to my brothers who were all looking around the place and of course nothing was changed not a single thing.

We decided we'd go up to the surface to look over the place and everything was still fine and exactly the same but something felt really off. We couldn't figure out what it was until we heard a loud commotion nearby we headed towards the sound of the commotion nothing seemed wrong but there was something. I felt hands on my shoulders then I was pushed off the roof it wasn't my brother's hands they were human hands.

I heard my oldest brother yelling my name but I couldn't see him, I was so scared I hid into my shell. I couldn't feel myself falling anymore so I peaked out my head and saw what was going on people were being slaughtered in cold blood and I was being held by a large person it wasn't my brother not at all.

I hid back in my shell wanting to just be left alone I wish we stayed in the sewers instead of coming out for some air. I heard a familiar voice coming closer, it was Big Mama.

"Oh turtly-boo~ come on out Big Mama isn't going to hurt you~"

"I don't trust you so go away!" I yelled from my shell

"Where are your brothers?"

"Somewhere."

"Oh don't be like that ~"

I could feel myself being lifted up then I was thrown down at the ground with such strong force I could hear the crack of my shell and I felt blood dripping from my nose.

I came out of my shell to check what had happened but my vision wouldn't focus but I could hear my brothers all around me fighting everyone who came near. I felt myself being picked up I know it was one of my brothers but I couldn't see which one then I passed out.

When I woke up I was at the lair I was laying on my stomach and when I went to stand up I felt a hand push me back down and when I saw who it was I was actually concerned. It was Raph but my other brothers were nowhere to be seen.

"Raph..where's Donnie and Leo?.." he didn't respond

"Raph?..."

"I don't know Mikey." His voice sounded cold but concerned

"What do you m-"

"I lost them Mikey! I only managed to save you!"

My eyes widened by what he said and tears filled my eyes. Raph took deep breaths calming himself down he knew he shouldn't be angry at Mikey it wasn't his fault.

"I'm sorry Mikey, I didn't mean to yell..."

"I-its ok Raph..I know you didn't mean it. Why do I have to stay on my stomach?.." I wiped away my tears trying to be happy for Raph

"A chunk of your shell Is missing... I'm trying to fix it...w-why is it so hard..." He mumbled the last bit almost breaking down

"Hey,hey it's ok Raph I promise you it's ok." I held his hand

"H-he did it so easily...Why can't I do it!.." tears fell onto the ground

"He had a lot of practice Raph, that's why he knew exactly what to do..."

"Y-you have watched him though r-right?... please tell me y-you did..."

"Kind of but not really... I think everything you need is in Leo's room. He has a box under his bed with everything you need.."

Raph rushed to Leo's room then came back with some stuff and cleaned up the surrounding area of the shell. I winced in pain because it still hurt really bad and Raph apologized even though it wasn't his fault he still felt bad for not being able to help sooner.

He bandaged up my shell tightly but also carefully so it didn't hurt anymore than it already did.

"Get some rest Mikey if you need me just press this button I'll be right up.."

"Okay..but, why do you have to go to your room?.."

"You want me to stay?..."

"I need you Raph... you need me right now too..."

I scooted over and he laid in my bed next to me he carefully put an arm over me and after an hour or so we both fell asleep.