happy 5th birthday! 🌟🎈⚽

Note : this takes on March 12, it is March 12 from the time i'm posting this (in WIB time.) So this might be on March 11 for some. But this chapter takes on March 12. (I'm uploading this on the 11th for some reason. But this still takes place on 12.)
Rui and Tsukasa were running back and forth all night, their daughter didn't know anything of course. Errands, money, decoration, food. Rui had a huge thing for birthday partys, Tsukasa did as well so it was gonna be all worth it.

"Alright.. Balloons?"

"Check! Soccer themed decorations?"

"Check. Oreos?"

"Check! I think that's all. Right?"

"Let me recall. Oh ****. We forgot about the birthday dress! You got anything!?"

"NOPE!!! THIS IS GONNA BE RUINED IF WE DON'T HAVE A BIRTHDAY DRESS! WHAT WILL WE DO RUI!??"
Tsukasa panicked, Rui assured they will make a solution. It was already late at night, but Rui was used to staying up a lot.

"Hey hey, don't worry. I remember Hajiro telling me about her diary.. She said I can only look through pages 34, 89, and 190. The password would be.. 17625."

"17625? Did she make that random?"

"No she said it stood for 'I love dads so much' but in numbers. We'll just have to sneak into her room, grab the diary, and see those 3 pages."

Sneaking in wasn't too hard, their daughter was fast asleep in her bed. Rui found the diary and used a phone flashlight to illuminate the diary. Page 34...

'What I did at the school!!

Tooday, we made kookies! Thei were very delisos. Ms uyo sayd that we were veri smart. I love my dads so much! Thei sayd dat uhm.. Whats that word? Grow! Thei sayd i would grow tall like daddy and be veri cool. And were making cupcakes on Monday!!'

Haha, funny spelling. Page 89..

'Visit to Mafuyu's house!

I visited Mafuyu today, it was the best! I got to meet Kanade as well. Daddy korekted my spelling mistakes as well. He is the bes! Dad and daddy are so gross sometimes!! They hug and then kiss.. Ew!! So gross!!! But Mafuyu and Kanade aren't like dat! Though, I was hesitant on calling dem Mafuyu and Kanade.. After all, they were adults!! But thei said it was perfectly fine. I should trust dem rait??'

Hah, kids are silly. They always say kisses and affectionate things are gross and weird. Page 190..

'My aunt Mizuki!

Okay, dad and daddy corrected my spelling again. Sorry if there is any scratched words! Daddy had to keep correcting me on ̶p̶r̶o̶n̶o̶u̶̶s pronouns. Aunt Mizuki is the best!! ̶S̶h̶e they are very talented on making things. I wanna visit them again, ̶s̶h̶e they are really sweet as well! I even told ̶h̶e̶r them that I just wanted a soccer uniform for my birthday! Or even wear it on my birthday, wouldn't that be so cool!?'

Jackpot! A soccer uniform. Rui remembered he ordered a new one in secret for a present, well.. Okay, this might be a ****head thing of him to do.

They exited the room after putting the diary back in its place. Time to relax, snuggle, and sleep.

-

"Good morning sunshine! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you."

The two sang out, Hajiro rubbed her eyes and looked around. "Wait.. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!"