what she feelin?😂

Toni Braxton

See me ? I'm a gangster at heart . But every gangster has a soft side that someone has to bring out. I don't have that someone...so I go to music for sympathy.

Sunshine ~ Kenny, it was a unreleased song he made, Kenny my best friend ... he really did the damn thing with this song. He's now with his fiancé Nicole. It played in my headphones as I walked alone. Fanning off every girl that tried to flirt with me...nothing felt right.
__________________________________

Janet Jackson

As I sat in bed with Alex... I tried to hide my feelings of hurt and disappointment. She's still the same, always putting her phone down to where I can't see it,  whenever someone calls or text her she's gets up and leaves the room. She's showing the same signs of cheating she did last time. I knew from the start I was making a mistake...but she loves me right?

I grabbed my phone and began scrolling threw my photos. I came across a picture with me and Toni at her welcome home party, i giggled a bit thinking about that day. I scrolled more and more until I came upon a picture Ms Evelyn sent me of my mom and dad and she was pregnant with Rebbie. I smiled and began to think about the memories I remembered with my family.

"Alex... I think I'm gonna head out. I'm going to go the graveyard to visit my family's grave and then run a few errands. Would you like to come." I asked and she sighed, "I guess."

I could sense her attitude...she's actually lucky I didn't go off on her ass right then and there.

I scoffed and got up. "Matter of fact... don't worry about it, I'll go by myself." I said and then Alex grabbed me and looked me into my eyes. "I'm coming." She said then smiling but I could obviously tell it wasn't genuine, but I'm not in the mood today to argue so I guess I'll let her tag along.

45 minutes later.

Alex took fucking forever in the bathroom she says she had to shit but I know that she was on that damn phone. We were in the car and so far we haven't said a word to each other . And to be honest my blood is boiling. I'm just gonna do it , I'm gonna confront her.

"Alex are you cheating on me...again?" I asked and she immediately answered no and grabbed my hand

"Why would you ask that? You know I love you right baby?" She said and I immediately knew what game she was trying to play and I wasn't having it.

"Don't start that manipulating shit with me, you're showing the same signs of cheating you did last time. You just don't give a fuck . No care in the world." I said and snatched my hand away from her. Before Alex could say anything we reached our destination.

I quickly got out and I thought Alex would rush behind me but surprisingly she didn't . She just stayed in the car on her phone. I balled my fist up and walked with my head down...until I bumped into a special someone.

"Janet!" She smiled and hugged me tightly. "Ahh your squishing me Toni." I giggled and she loosened up. Wow how did I go from sad to happy so quick? That girl is amazing

"I can guess what your doing here, visiting your brother's grave?" I asked and she shook her head yes. "Janet would you like to come with me to a wedding? As my friend of course. I don't really have anyone else I want to come with me." She asked and I thought for a second and then replied yes.

"Sure Toni." I said reaching in to hug her, just before I was about to kiss Toni's cheek I heard an annoying Alex screaming saying "You say I'm cheating!! Look at you! Where's the personal space? But it's a problem when I do it." She said walking up fast. Once she made it she tried to hit Toni, surprisingly Toni caught it because it seemed to be super off guard.

"Janet who is this?" Toni said with a smile as Alex looked confused.

"This is Alex, I think I've told you about her before." I said and Toni nodded "Ah yes I remember. Why is she so angry." Toni asked still holding Alex's arm as she tried to get loose but toni wasn't having it. "Toni you can let her go now...I'm sorry for my partner she's really fucking delusional." I said and Toni chuckled and let her go. Alex stood clueless, not knowing how to react. Finally after staring at me for 30 seconds Alex stormed off into the car and Toni laughed her ass off watching her. "Anyways, what time is the wedding for?" I asked "Oh right I'll pick you up at 5, wedding starts at 6, it's my best friend Kenny's wedding by the way." I smiled

"Well I think it's about time for me to leave. Can I get a hug." I said with my arms out and I smiled "Of course J."

Mmm her embrace, and her scent. So masculine. Wait...no. I can't feel this way. Right?

I pulled away from Toni's embrace and she pulled me right back in.

"You smell amazing." she whispered in my ear. "And you look amazing, and your partner is definitely giving me the death stare right now." Toni said and I laughed.

She finally let me go and kissed my cheek.

"Okay I really should get going now, I have a few errands to run." Janet said finally turning away from me and GYATT damnnn.

The way that ass moves makes me go crazyyyy! You know what...I think I'm gonna get that girl.

vote hoess🧘🏽‍♀️
this book is gonna slappppp