i'm doing me

Toni Braxton
2 days later.
I started to worry quite a bit about Janet, something seemed off. I didn't wanna question her about anything because I didn't know how she was feeling and if she didn't need to hear it or not. But the odd thing is she texted me this morning like she hadn't been responding to my calls and when I text she just sends a thumbs up emoji, heart emoji, and whatever else.

I stared at the "Good morning baby, breakfast at 9?" text wondering on what I should say, yes I knew I was going but I wanted to push the situation.

"Good Morning to you too beautiful, finally I get an actual sentence out of you in 2 days." I sent back and she read the message quickly.

"🙄😂😂, I'll tell you all about it at breakfast. I don't plan on keeping this a secret." She texted back and I raised my eyebrow.

I said okay and she texted me the place. I looked at the time and sighed. "She could have at least texted me a little earlier, I only have an hour to get there and get dressed." I shook my head and walked into my closet.

I have to admit, I look sexy ass hell, my tattoos I wore them like accessories, and the only reason i use makeup, to cover up one's I don't want for the day

I smiled thinking about seeing Janet. I have to have her, I care & love her but I always seem to doubt now. After Jada I've had my guard up, Janet has slightly helped me with that but a fully committed relationship scares me.

"I snapped out of my thoughts, realizing I only have 20 minutes to get to the restaurant and it was 35 minutes away. I hope I beat Janet there." I thought to myself and then rushed out of the house.
__________________________________
Janet Jackson
At the restaurant.

I'm looking around for Toni's goofy ass, how can she dare be late? She the one who wants me and it's obvious! Maybe it is my fault for being last minute, but I was planning on playing hard to get anyways so that'll give me a perfect reason too.

Literally a minute later Toni walked in, she was looking so fineeee but she also looked nervous like she had been sweating. I laughed because I knew exactly why.

She started to walk over to me and I put on my best disappointed face and she slid her hands in her pockets and and slightly held her head down.

She sat down and immediately apologised.

"Janet I'm sorry I'm late. It's just you kinda called me too late and I had to get ready and get to this place which was going to be 10 minutes after 9. You look gorgeous as always, hope I didn't have you waiting long." She said and I could see she started to get more comfortable.

"Thank you Tone, you look fine yourself. I didn't want to long just 4 minutes." I said instantly knowing I was beginning to fold already.

Toni smirked mischievously.

"Come sit on my lap baby" Toni blurted out and I damn beat choked. It wasn't that I didn't want too but I should I...you know what? Fuck it! Let's do it.

I got up and swayed my hips across the table to her side, as the background music played into the speakers in the private room I sat on her lap and instantly felt her hard dick under me.

She bit her lip and grabbed me by my chin to face her.

"I know you're weak for me, you've proven that to me. But Janet, I won't stop until I have you, but I also want give you anything until your mines. So once you leave that dirtbag Alex...you can slip right onto my long fat cock." She made sure to whisper the last part in my ears and I instantly got chills.

I was to stunned to speak.

Toni chuckled. "You can go back to your seat, considering the cat got yo tongue over here on my lap.

I got up and looked down at Toni's boner one more time before I went back to my seat.

"U-uhm me and Alex just broke up yesterday. It was chaotic but she should be long gone. And for your information, I'm not weak for you." I said, she was about to speak but the waitress walked in.

"What can I get for you ladies?" The curvaceous woman asked and I could see Toni staring. It made me jealous and I knew I had to get her mind off of it.

Toni made her order, not once taking her eyes off of the waitress. But now it was my turn. I picked up my utensils that was wrapped in a small towel "Oh, can I get the same thing she ordered but-" I dropped my utensils purposely. "Oh I'm sorry!" I got up and bent over and I could sense both of their eyes staring at my ass. I smiled before raising back up.

Toni laughed at me & so did the waitress , I guess she seen what I was doing too.

"Coming right up." She said walking out.

"Are you sure your not weak for me already?" Toni said sarcastically.

Damn I guess I really was.

"Shut up." I chuckled. Anyways, how your mom?" I asked changing the subject. "She's good, always asking about you." I was about to ask Toni another question until my phone rang, it was an unknown number. "Hello." Silence filled my ears and the a deep voice began to speak and it startled me. "Janet, oh how lucky you are you might have escaped but you will not live on, you barely have time left I hope you have done your best. I'll see you soon and say goodbye to your fairytales." The voice said in a riddle and then laughed continuously, I threw my phone across the room and Toni quickly picked it up. She put it to her ear and the voice scared her too. "Goodbye" it said in a freakish voice, like a scary clown or something. I dropped her phone and the table and moved to her.

"What did you hear." I asked as she shake in my arms.

Janet didn't say anything she just kept shaking. I think she's having a panic attack. Just then the waitress walked in right on time.

"Oh my god! We have to get her out of here, I know the quickest route to the hospital come with me!" The tall woman said i quickly picked Janet up and followed her.

Vote & Comment.
can y'all take a wildddd guess of who this person is? i could be digging very deep into Janet's past or I can be talking about something in the presence. What do you think? 😂