Chapter 1: Seiten

Summary:

The ones hoping for clear skies.
———
"Good morning everyone!" 'Xanxan' greeted as he barges into the meeting room in the Imai family's household. That startled someone, apparently. "Ugh, Xanxan! Can you fucking not randomly barge into the room like that?! What happened to knocking on the door first...?" 'Biki' scolded, sounding very annoyed as she crossed her arms and leaned on the back of her seat.

Hibiki Otonokoji
Codename 'Biki'

"Ah, yeah, sorry about that, Ms. Biki. Wanted to be more positive today, y'know?" Xander apologized, scratching the back of his head nervously. Hibiki groaned, before sighing.

"Don't be too mad at him, Ms. Biki." 'Wolfie' said to the vocalist as he calmly walked into the room. It seems like he heard the commotion from outside of the room. Well shit.

Wolfgang Akire
Codename 'Wolfie'

"Hmph, alright..." Hibiki mumbled, still clearly annoyed, though. "Actually, Biki's right. What happened to knocking on the door first before coming into the room?" 'Thesia' asked, before she paused. "...Or house? Or building? Or--" "I don't think we need to knock on the door of a literal building for a workplace or whatever." 'Silverwing' chimed in, cutting off 'Thesia' just when she was about to say something else.

Arthesia Vignetta
Codename 'Thesia'

Seito Imai
Codename 'Silverwing'

"But what if we need to go into our boss' office, hm?" Wolfgang asked, sitting on his seat, before chuckling seeing Seito struggling to say a response. "Ah! That is absolutely right, too!" 'Toshi' said, joining the conversation. She elegantly fanned herself as she walked over to her seat and sat on it.

Toshiko Karuya
Codename 'Toshi'

Seito only sighed, embarrassed of himself. "Haha, don't worry about it, Silverwing. People make mistakes and forget, after all. You just have to learn from them." 'Vivid' said, putting a hand on the older one's shoulder.

David Chiem
Codename 'Vivid'

"Whatever." That was the only response David got from his little pep talk. Hearing that, the inspirational speaker could only sigh, before a tired smile rests on his face. "And schools, by the way! What if you want to go into the headmaster's office?" 'Ms. RUMI' suddenly said, resting her arms on the table.

Rumi Narukami
Codename 'Ms. RUMI'

"A-ah-! Y-y-yes! That too!" 'Yoshi' exclaimed happily, nodding in agreement as Rumi giggled from the younger one's response.

Yoshiki Imai
Codename 'Yoshi'

"Hmm~ What else...?" Silver AI asked, putting a finger onto his chin, making a thinking pose as he tries to dig into his memory lane.

Silver AI
The A.I. of Seiten

"Alright enough of that, everyone. Let's get to serious business here." 'Sel' said, coming into the room with clasped hands and a serious expression.

Selene Navi
Codename 'Sel'

"Awe....I was just thinking in what other places you should knock the door before you come in." Silver AI said in disappointment, and Xander laughed at that. The A.I. is rather...silly, after all. Seito still doesn't know why he decided to program Silver AI to be so lively. It worries him what other things Silver could do that he's unaware about.

"Alright! Enough! Serious talk. Alicia seems to have a whole army with her, and it will invade Tokyo for sure." Selene informed, turning her head to look at Silver AI for confirmation. The A.I. who could be seen on Seito's laptop screen firmly nodded his head, confirming that what Selene said is true. And to that, Rumi gasped.

"H-huh?! How could she conjure up a whole goddamn army? And an army of what?" The music teacher asked. Silver went back to his thinking pose, before a lightbulb appears above his head and lights up, meaning that he finally got the answer.

"It's an army of robots, machines, and little floating robot devil balls or whatever." Silver said, before a few pictures of those things appeared beside him. Now it looks like he's just making a presentation infront of a class.

"Good lord..." Wolfgang muttered under his breath. "...Those devil thingies look cute. She's good at designing for some reason." Arthesia commented. Hibiki glared at her as if she was crazy. "Thesia! Bitchass...Get your shit together! They don't look cute at all!" She shouted.

Arthesia looked back at the vocalist with an offended look. "Alright enough. They're dangerous, aren't they?" Seito asked. Both Selene and Silver nodded at the same time.....for some reason. Yikes.

"....Right..." Seito muttered out, before sighing. The group kept on discussing about the topic in hand. Meetings for them usually go on until 6 PM, anyways, so of course the discussion would be long too.

Anything to stop Alicia.