Chapter 60: The Thoughts Are Coming Back

Summary:

Hayato overthinks about something. Something that is not related to Fukushu or what's to come.

Rather, something related to the past.
———
Hayato sat quietly in his room, a cup of tea is present on the table beside his bed. He only stared into the wall, silent, unmoving. He didn't know what to say.

Somethings have been in his mind lately. He couldn't grasp what exactly is it for the past few days, but now that he finally realized what it is, he could only fall silent.

...

Egao.

His parents.

His acting career.

His former friends.

All of that wonderfulness and sweetness in his life, just left by him to be nothing else other than a bitter past to him.

He can view that past of his as...bitter chocolate. It's sweet sometimes, but then suddenly it's just...so bitter.

Too bitter, to the point where he'll need to drink some water to get rid of the bitter taste lingering in his mouth.

He groaned, putting his hands on his head as he tries to get the memories of that night out of his head. But sadly, they're too strong for him to get rid of.
———
(Five years ago...)
———
"Please mom and dad! I just want freedom! I'm so tired of being an actor, I don't wanna be what I don't wanna be anymore!"

"But look at all of the fame you got! Your fans would be so sad to see you go!"

"Indeed, your mother is right. And besides, you helped a lot with our family, and I really wished that you didn't stop."

"But I'm so tired!"

"But you can just take a hiatus, NOT completely leaving!"

"That's different. I'm so tired of being an actor! I don't wanna be infront of a camera and act as someone I'm not anymore!"

"But look what that led you! Just keep going, son!"

"N-NO! I DON'T WANT TO! STOP FORCING ME TO KEEP GOING! THAT'LL ONLY MAKE ME FEEL DETERMINED TO STO-"

*SLAP!*

"....How dare you yell at us!"

"M-mo-"

"SHUT UP YOUNG MAN! GO INTO YOUR ROOM! YOU SHOULD BE RESTING UP, NOT ARGUING WITH YOUR PARENTS!"

"Listen to what your mother says. Just go to your room. You need to rest so that you can star in that new movie you're supposed to be starring in."

".....Fine. Whatever."
———
That same night, Hayato packed his things. He wanted to run away from this hellhole. He wanted to leave this stupid life of luxury behind. He wants to be free from being the Hayato Matsuzaka the public eye knows.

Once he was done packing his things, he locked the door, took the key with him, pocketing it into the pocket of his pants, and then escaped through the window.

He didn't go too far, but one thing he knew is that he wanted to at least be away from his past at all costs.

That's when a few days later, in a disguise, he approached a man who was selling a house. He took most of his money with him, so he managed to buy it just like that. Hayato then managed to get a few people to be his maids, butlers, and overall guardians, with the deal that they won't tell anyone about the truth of his disappearance.

But...
———
(Back to the present day...)
———
Shaking, Hayato felt like he's hyperventilating.

"Get these thoughts out of my head. Please."

It was no use saying that, however, because in the end, he'll have to go through a full-blown panic attack over his guilt of running away.

He knew he could've just settled it with his parents in a more peaceful way, but not...that.

He knew if he decided to kill himself, he'll just end up getting reborn into the next timeline.

He knew that he could've just...stayed.

"I swear to fucking god......shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up!"

"Get these thoughts out of my head, for fuck's sake!"

"Get."

"OUT!"
———
Yikes man :/

Ok bye for now :)